Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galaxy Force II - Sega Saturn

Hi,

Can anyone give me some views on what the Saturn version of Galaxy Force II is like, this is one of my favorate arcade titles and the enjoy the MD ver, but is the Saturn ver a step up from the MD?

Regards

Langley

Of course it is. The MD version is pretty poor.

Comment

Yeah man, it's ace. More colour, scaling and better sound and music. There's no way the MD could pull it off as well as the arcade but the Saturn version is awesome. Play it on a big TV with the volume cranked up to 11.

Comment

The MasterSystem version of GF is better than the sh8t CRI port onthe MegaDrive.

GF on the Saturn is awesome and the Scaling and rotation effects are the best I?ve seen in any game on any system (baring mame), even now if you like those sort of effects it looks pretty jaw dropping .
        Also the music just grows and grows on you At 1st you?ll think its poor (for a SEGA Arcade game) but its just grows on you until its hits you and you?ll love it.

Fecking ace game imo

Comment

The palette cycling in the SMS version gives me a headache Yes, brilliant game. IMHO, only bettered by Starfox.

Comment

Working...
          X