Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right......Things have changed!!

****PLEASE SEE LATER POSTS ******

Well, As DJtickle and a few others of you remember you were all helpin me a few months ago get started on FFXI.

I needed to take a break from it completely as there's been a lot of changes in my personal life and i've come back online to find my character's disappeared.

I've been on the phone to playonline this afternoon who can't say for definate what the problem is as my account has not been cancelled (I've still been paying).

They're gonna investigate into it and get back to me via Email/Phone tomorrow they say....hopefully.

Anyone else had this happen, I was really looking forward to getting back to it

Edit : I've put at least 30 hours into this too and was finally getting somewhere
    Last edited by Jei; 23-01-2007, 20:23.

Awww man that sucks. Hope you get it all sorted, i know id be well gutted if i had to start again :/

Comment

30 hours is nothing mate. How's about having your beta character with 31 days of time put into it transferred onto some random server with POL not letting me transfer.

What you did in that 30hours should be able to be fit into around 10 now as you know what to do and how to do it. Get back on!

POL do suck though - I've just been charged double two months in a row.

Comment

Hi guys, Should hopefully get a phonecall from them later today, The thing I find funny is that back when FFXI first came out I had a quick go, only got to about lvl3 though. When I logged on earlier this yr that character was still there!!!

Yet my new char has gone walkies....maybe she got bored of waiting around (like a normal woman) hehe

Anyway i'm hoping they'l sort it but if not will more than likely be back on with a new un.

DJtickle - I'm guessing we'l need to do the whole gold world pass thing again right?

Comment

Yup if you have to create a new character you will need a WP just lmk on here and ill go get you one

Although i dont think i have ever bought a Gold WP?

Sucks though that, you really shouldnt have to start again.

Comment

*ahem* that was me

How quickly am I forgotten? ;_;

If you do have to start over again (but I have a strong feeling your character would be recoverable) I?d like to purchase you a gold world pass again.

I?m kind of obsessed with collecting as many of the Rare/EX items in game as possible, some of which are only available via the Gold World Pass scheme.
            Last edited by C'; 12-10-2006, 10:33.

Comment

OMG i'm soooooo sorry....lol. I knew it was either DJtickle or C'.

Am I forgiven?

Comment

Got a phonecall yesterday and there's little they can do, However they have offered me 3 months of no monthly fee.

I'm not sure if to bother now, I enjoyed what i'd done but i just dunno

Comment

Wahoo!! Things have changed....basically a few people might have cottoned on (what with over 200+ things on ebay and the forum) but i've sold through a vast amount of my gaming collection.

Too many RPG's, not enough time.....

Which leads me back here. After finishing FFXII I now am looking to re-join you guys and make this my sole RPG. Easier and I really enjoyed playing last time.

Anything I should know? C' Still around as he was a great help last time even though we didn't get the hats lol.

Or is it too late to start this now??

Comment

I'm still here

Is your old character still available or do you need to start again? If so, I'm more than willing to get you another Gold World Pass for Sprout Beret hat goodness

Comment

As far as I know it's still disappeared (as above)....I stopped playing it when that happened and delved into ps2 rpg goodness instead.

I don't mind starting again to be honest, after a 72 hour playtime on XII it shouldn't take me too long to get back to where I was on XI.

Would you say it's still an enjoyable experience as a new starter? I can't remember much of the mechanics etc. Just a bit worried really because a friend has started the Vangard Beta and he's having serious problems with parties etc

Comment

It's hard to say as I haven't tried partying at the lower levels recently. I think overall the server's level spread is such that you should be able to get parties reasonably well.

Comment

Nice one, cheers for the info.....One last question, what kind of lvl should I be looking at before joining someone such as yourself??

Comment

lvl75 for our main jobs, but then most of us have the other 17(of18 jobs) between 1-60. Even then there are level cap stuff that lets high levels fight with low levels, ENM(30,40,50,75), Assault(50,60,70,75). I've recently leveled one of the new jobs Corsair from 1 to 62 and there's plenty of people around to party with, doesn't seem to have at changed all, theres just way to many jobs to play as for everyone not have at least 5-9 jobs under lvl30.

Comment

they gonna turn you in to a turnip head rare ; ;

Comment

Working...
                              X