Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dexter

Anyone else watching this?

Im hooked on it, the story is about a forensic detective who moonlights as a vigilante killer taking out people that justice doesnt

Sounds cack but its fookin superb, 4 episodes so far out at the usual places

Give it a shot its up there with heroes imo

I certainly am. It's the best out of the new US television shows to come out over the past couple of months.

Comment

Does he have a secret lab?

(sorry)

Comment

Had it in my US TV recommendations thread....

This show is ONLY gonna get better and better, love the 1st person style of storytelling, reminds me of American Psycho at times but with a moral in the middle. Keep thinking this is almost like a run up to when he fully snaps and just becomes a serial killer.

Comment

Just watched the pilot this week - absolutely magic - But I cannae source any more episodes !

Comment

I've watched the entire 1st seasn... 11 or 12 episodes I believe.

Its excellent. Trust me, once it gets to about halfway through and the characters are fully developed it hits top speed and delivers. The end of the first season is really worth waiting for.

A second season has been confirmed.

Comment

unfortunately i deleted all of the episodes from my machine to free up space

im sure the dvd of season 1 must be nearly coming out

Cant wait for season 2

Comment

Cheers Bort

Comment

They havent given a specific date yet but Dexter is due to start in the UK on the FX channel (summer time?) if you have Sky.

Comment

I don't wait for terrestrial TV

edit : Christ I remember now why I moved away from torrents . . . .
                    Last edited by Yoshimax; 27-02-2007, 17:39.

Comment

Watched up to 5 last night - what a show why aren't more people watching this has it passed everybody by ?

1:30am I got to bed this morning - And I can easily see the remainder getting blitzed tonight ><

Comment

episode 12 is on that special place

i went on about this blooming thing for ages!!! no one listened

Comment

I've got all the eps now via that horrible slow method (14 hours for a DVD ? Takes me 1 usually ffs !!!)

Comment

This is rapidly turning into of of my favourite series ever - Watched episode 5 last night

Where he goes after "The Coyote" smuggling immigrants

- Absolutely superb.

Everybody needs to get in about this program - The pilot is superb you'll know after you've watched that if it's for you or not !

Comment

Watched episodes 6-12 on the trot last night - what a show absolutely loved it can't recommend it highly enough !

Comment

Working...
                              X