30/10/2006 - Zilart Mission 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30/10/2006 - Zilart Mission 17

Right tonight is the night, hope you've all done you cutscenes ready, current line up is:

Tsingtao (PLD)
    Tobal (SAM)
    Djtickle (DRK)
    Daragon (BLM)
    Kerushi (WAR)

We still need a healer but I reckon if we shout or ask on AaD we should sort it.

This is one for icarus wings and necklaces, need to kill mob 1 as fast as possible before we move to mob 2. Not meant to be massively hard this just go in zerg, reriase is necessary adn finish it off.

Only one mob in this one tsing ... the other 2 are MG kinda mobs and are basically ignored but we must all be alive when he dies in the 2nd form or at bcnm. It's a fun fight and a few potions are also something to consider.

Comment

Ah righty I'm talkinga bout the ethereal earring fight aren't I, ignore me listen to Rush!

Just gear for a BC as usual, potions etc. Willing to do more than once if others in the LS need?

Comment

im in will be logged in for 7pm

Comment

im a long way off from doing that one

Comment

Am I ready for this? My last CS was with Lion talking about sailing around the world for whatever reason.

Comment

Yup you're ready Dara, I got that CS on sky triggers on Sunday.

If you're on before me, highly likely as I think I'm in work till 18:30, kick the big galka and make sure he's ready

Comment

Mr.T Pitty the fool that kicks him.

Comment

Well that sucked, we were soundly beaten...

Last fight was a total mess, reviewed the logs on it and it made very unpleasant reading. Going to need to refrom and set this up to win, not sure when or the set up.

Will speak to slug and night about it.

Comment

Ok when I did this our party was mage heavy. That was for the second form. The first form was streight tanked by a blink tank and I used 2hr. He went down quick. 2nd form was kited and nuked/astral flowed ... the tank died so i ended up holding him while the tank rr'd as the kid died. in his second form (dunno if you got to see him warp around the arena a bit) he likes to jump behind you too. anythin else I cannot remember ><.

I do think this can be done with TP burn. If Mr.Tcan save his 2hr for 2nd form then we can have something up our sleeve.

I also remember hearing the daft stories on how people manaburned this from Iceze. "They walk in, Thunder 4, 2nd form, Thunder 3, walk out with smile on face".

I didn't see the start time posted here so I assumed it was gonna start at the usual 20:30 start time so i started a KSNM run with wedge.

Throughly sorry bout missing this.

Comment

Hmm was thinking about this last night, Stuns were missed not that this mattered on the first part as we found out.

/war would be much better for me for this, even better than nin i think as if i take a I-Wing, Opo Opo and tobal uses his fantastic give me TP move thats 3xWS from the off from me and tobal. Plus Tobal will be going on 4. That should give the first form enough of a battering to take him down before we suffer any deaths.

With /war i dont have to go through a big macro of buffs that was interupting Stun action for me yesterday also..

Plus i need help with my Chat filters.

Comment

Are we having another shot at this, this weekend prehaps?

Comment

Ill assist with chat filters

Comment

I'd up for trying again, how about Monday night same as last time. his weekend for me is out, up to Sheffield for a stag do tonight and tomorrow is guy faulkes night so Ithink I'll go watch a display and eat hotdogs

Comment

I got swift belt on Monday with AaD, but any other day im fine

I-wings and opo-opo bring it on!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X