Rargh does LIMBUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rargh does LIMBUS!

Was some chat about this in the LS yesterday so thought i'd post up here!

50k entance fee as im sure many of you guys know but the rewards can be ace!

So who's interested and up for it?

Also how are we going to go about sharing loot/gear out etc....

Originally posted by djtickle
    Was some chat about this in the LS yesterday so thought i'd post up here!

50k entance fee as im sure many of you guys know but the rewards can be ace!

So who's interested and up for it?

Also how are we going to go about sharing loot/gear out etc....
    This is just the kind of thing I will make sure i'm on for. New, fun sounding, chance of making some Gil? Yes please!

Comment

If lvl50s can take part then I'm in, if not then maybe next year.

Comment

Right I'm up for limbus, for what we have right now clears are not yet an option so we're looking at farming for coins and AF upgrade items. I would suggest the following...

Coins are gathered by one person, everyone takes an even split of the coins dropped. If there are coins left over we sell and split the gil or we could random for them. for example if there were 4 spare coins we could do randoms and the highest 4 get an extra coin.

For AF upgrade items, priority goes main job with item to upgrade -> main job -> otherwise lot if you need. I don't see the need for a mad system here we can refine as we go.

One things lets try to remember our Rargh priciples in this one, we're here to help each other and have fun. Each time one of us gets something it makes the LS stronger, the stronger we are the more we can do the stronger we get

Comment

as talked with tsing yesterday. Known rargh members with limbus

Tobal
          Tali
          Tsing
          Dj
          Daragon
          True - not ure if he's already doing it with AnD or another shell
          Elite - again not sure on elite status with other limbis statics

That would complete a crew. Smn is pretty deadly in Limbus from what i hear.

try for once a week, being im pretty sure i can't afford 100k every week with out taking some serious farming time out, also it wouldn't burn us out.

Comment

If we can get Mosley through Airship thats another SMN tooo

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
              If lvl50s can take part then I'm in, if not then maybe next year.
              How quickly can you reach lvl 75 and clear the vast majority of CoP?

Comment

tbh 70+ is good for a mage, and for him to push to airship it could be done within a couple of weeks. Me and you Dara moved very fast through those missions.

Comment

Guys if you see Mosley, True or Elite online can you please speak to them about this? It could be a nice little gil/gear earner for us on the side lets get it going

Comment

Rimbus!

Comment

True can do limbus with us on his NIN or SMN so it looks like we're sorted.

Comment

Awsome, thats cool. So i take it we want to do this regular, what u guys think is the best day and time?

Comment

Guys i cant do limbus on Wed due to work. Sorry. Im good for Thursday though if thats any help.

Comment

im off for wednesday to, got dragged into a 11 side office vs office footy match starting at 8pm ;_;

anyway dara and true never confirmed, so we'll call it off, post if you can do thursday, i speak ingame to true.

Comment

Good luck Tobal! Beat the other office in to a crying submission!

Comment

Working...
                              X