Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruiting

As you may have noticed Rargh is starting to get a little thin on the ground at times aas more and more of the older players spend time with HNM / Dynamis / Limbus etc.

We need to start looking to bring in new faces to keep the shell a busy and thriving place. So everyone while you're out there keep and eye out for good addtions to the shell, all Euro zone players are welcome!

Lets see who we can find

Can't seem to find the orignal port thread you made but i could be in luck for getting on at Uni.

New network has been installed and with it i've been downloading torrents at 950k a sec and streaming radio. Problem is my laptop is broken and in for repairs, my old desktop could never handle FF but installed Playonline to see if i could log in. Good thing is it works! Couldn't even sign in last time. Can't remember my Playonline username code thingy though, anyway to retrieve it? Laptop has been gone two weeks now so should get it back soon ^^

Comment

you have to know your Content ID dude ... >< only way to retrieve it is to have the booklet with you and you can phone the uk help line i think

Comment

Lucky meeeee, just found my playonline id in a notebook by accident Playonline confirmed working now at uni, desktop only has 16mb ATI card inside, not sure if that will cut the mustard but at least i'll be back on soon.

Comment

Working...
        X