Nip / Tuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nip / Tuck

Sorry if theres a thread on this already... coudnt find one...

Am i the only one on here who's been downloading series 4 every week

Can't get enough...

Don't think it has a thread already, well not a recent one anyway.

Fantastic show, one of the best shows on TV. Ryan Murphy = genius.
    Really thought they'd struggle to top the Carver story last series but they seem to be doing OK.

I saw latest episode last night. Brilliant.

There are a few other NT fans here, not as many as I would expect though for some reason.

There's quite a few good fansites out there but they are always full of spoilers so best to be avoided.

Comment

Into this. Always watch two episodes back to back, seems to fit better. Been busy lately so have 4 episodes to watch. Woot for the couch potato.

Comment

Don't read if you've not seen the episode from couple of weeks ago

As another forum member reminded me, what other show could get away with playing the Bee Gee's "How Deep is Your Love ?" whilst performing anal surgery ? classic TV moment.

Comment

Mrs G and I are fans of this series but we'll be waiting for season 4 to hit cable. Anyone know when it's due out in the UK?

Comment

Jan/Feb I believe, for some reason NT is always a long time behind in the UK.

Comment

I thought last night's episode wasn't all that to be honest.

Last week's one was different though and quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                Don't read if you've not seen the episode from couple of weeks ago

As another forum member reminded me, what other show could get away with playing the Bee Gee's "How Deep is Your Love ?" whilst performing anal surgery ? classic TV moment.
                QFT -

I thought it was David's and I dirty little secret

we normally chat in private about this

love it and i've always loved it

Comment

Benji, I really didn't enjoy last weeks episode, very different for the show, and Annie was so so annoying.

Comment

Benji, I really didn't enjoy last weeks episode, very different for the show, and Annie was so so annoying.
                    It was different, ill give u that lol. I can see why it got slated a bit, for me personally... it sort of told you what happended to them in the future, therefore spoiling alot of what was happening at the current time

I know what i mean, it's just hard to put into words lol.

Annie was annoying and minging

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G
                      Mrs G and I are fans of this series but we'll be waiting for season 4 to hit cable. Anyone know when it's due out in the UK?
                      8th January on Sky I believe.

Comment

Still a fair while then, the series might be finished over there by the time it reaches here then.

Comment

Only 15 episodes in season 4 finishes over there 12th Dec.

Comment

Damn, only a few episodes to go then!

Joely Richardson has left as a regular aswell now, do you reckon this could be the last series?

I hope not, it's one of my fave shows

Comment

Only 15 episodes in season 4 finishes over there 12th Dec.

http://www.tv.com/nip-tuck/show/1709...&tag=nav_bar;4
                              it might not be the end

alot of the shows i watch only have about 10-15 and as it gets to the end others are added

it just might be getting filmed as the show starts its run

Comment

Working...
                              X