Rank 2 Lebros - Supplies run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rank 2 Lebros - Supplies run

Tonight (Thursday - 10pm) - All tactics seem to point to lots of running around with flee boots/thf sub.

I?m definitely interested in this. Would leave me with just Lamia 13 to complete at rank 2.

Myself, Wedge and Meric attempted it a while back and got nowhere close. It?s definitely not a repeater and just something I?d like to get clear and forget about.

Unfortunately last week I spent literally all my money on Marine M Boots so I have practically nothing in reserve. That means if you want everyone to have Powder Boots then I can?t do that. I can obviously sub THF and also if we time the start correctly, I can use Ninja Kyahan for 25% speed boost.

Hope that?s ok.

Comment

Soudns good to me Rare, think it will take a few attempts but I think the tactics will be to fee the easy NPC then have someone SAC pull the others clear so they can be fed.

SAC puller will need reraise and as Tobal says the more flee / movement + we have the better.

I will be there for this one, will work on tactics before hand. This one looks useful

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Assault...ebros_Supplies
      Last edited by Tsingtao; 30-11-2006, 13:56.

Comment

Cleared, failed onthe 1st run mainly due to some people know knowing what to do, but the 2nd run went really well.

Couple more rank2 to clean up for tsing and rare and we'll start working onthe rank3's

Remember to get rank3 promotion do to!!

Comment

Yeah. It was fun and actually a lot easier than I expected.

I've just had a scoot around Bhaflau and Wajaom for the Hoofprint but no joy. Obviously that means I can't do any Superior Private Assaults yet but I'm also reluctant to complete lamia #13 until I rank up as it will be 5 rank points wasted.

I just realised that I lost 5 potential points on Lebros Supplies but I think getting that cleared and out of the way is the greater relief.

Comment

Managed to find the Warhorse Hoofprint so have been promoted to Superior Private.

Obviously I'd still like to get Lamia #13 done but then will be ready to move onto the next set of missions. Clearing the Lamia #13 should also get me enough assault points for a Velocity Earring.

Comment

I followed Rare out to the same spot and food the print still there, it didn't despawn after I clicked it either. I suspect it moves eacj Japanese midnight but obviouly not proven...

Like Rare I have 1 L2 left but mine is the Ochi Survey in Leujoam.

Ready for level 3s and the march my next rank up!

Comment

That just leaves Tali, im sure he just needs the rank3 level up process so tali if you can go see naja and find the warhorse hoofpint so you won't waste any point doing new rank3 assaults.

if apa and Tali are on tonight we could easily do lamia13 and Lebros supplies..

Comment

So the Warhorse Hoofprint can be anywhere in the new zones? Where did you guys find it?

Comment

From what Tsing said it can be in any of the ToAU areas overland zones (so Wajaom Woodlands, Bhaflau Thickets, Caederva Mire and Mount Zhayolm). I found it in Mount Zhayolm (after spending hours looking in the other 3 first somewhat typically).

Unfortunately I can't do Assult this evening.

Comment

I'm SP already, so count me in defo for Rank 3's, work and RL messed me about last week big time.

Comment

Right, will be after that hoofprint tonight so we can get on with the L3 Assaults. Happy to help out on the remaining L2's even if I haven't ranked up. (did someone mention a haystack???).

Comment

The hoof print isn't that bad, its just that we were initially unaware it could pop on the mountain.

Comment

Superior Private Talizker reporting for duty ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
                              Superior Private Talizker reporting for duty ^_^
                              yay grats mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X