How does Quidco work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does Quidco work?

They take a ?5 yearly fee from your money that u saved during the year, yes?
    So does that mean that any money you've saved goes into your Quidco account, kinda like Paypal, & then u just withdraw it to your bank?
    Also what if u dont earn enough during the yr for them to subtract ?5?

No mate they only take the ?5 once you have ?5 in your account then they just take it out of that. You can withdraw it once its all been verified it normally takes several months to credit to your quidco account though

Comment

Is it like ?5 a yr then, if u accumulate ?5 a yr that is?

Comment

yes, they take flat ?5 fee, no percentage or anything, well worth doing if you spend alot online

Comment

Make sure you turn off all ad, spyware and IP blockers and don't use a modified Hosts file before you click a Quidco tracking link.

If you choose bank transfer it costs 5p for the transaction and takes a few days to credit your bank account or it's free to a PayPal account, but takes longer to credit that and then might be subject to PayPal's withdrawal fees.

I've only been with Quidco since early this year and received nearly ?60 cashback and currently have over ?40 tracked.

I wish I knew about it sooner, as I made a couple of big purchases before I joined and they would have qualified for cashback.

Comment

Tommy, when you PM'd me about Quidco I spent ages typing out how it works for you! Then what do you do? Create a thread and throw it right back in my face! The CHEEK!

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman
              Tommy, when you PM'd me about Quidco I spent ages typing out how it works for you! Then what do you do? Create a thread and throw it right back in my face! The CHEEK!
              I hope you're taking the piss mate.

U never explained it in that much detail, just the transfer details & ?5 charge malarkey which, from reading your message I was led to beleive was a fee u paid straight up, not from your earnings. Oh, & u gave me 3 store names that Quidco could be used with!

When I found out that it WAS from your % earnt throughout the yr I needed more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti
                I hope you're taking the piss mate.

U never explained it in that much detail, just the transfer details & ?5 charge malarkey which, from reading your message I was led to beleive was a fee u paid straight up, not from your earnings. Oh, & u gave me 3 store names that Quidco could be used with!

When I found out that it WAS from your % earnt throughout the yr I needed more info.
                Calm down I was only joshing with you. Apologies if I didn't help you out with everything you wanted answering, I was just trying to give you examples of stores that are affiliated. All the information is available on the Quidco website anyway. Pah nevermind, I just wanted to be helpful although not getting a PM back saying thanks was a little disappointing.

Comment

Do they need permission from the retailers as I would love them to have playasia.

Comment

Yes. Only certain retailers. But there's loads. Check their website.

Comment

Originally posted by ACKman
                      Do they need permission from the retailers as I would love them to have playasia.
                      I recommended to Quidco about Play-Asia and apparently they can't do it because of the way Play-Asia has setup their affiliation scheme (i.e. there's no way on their side to track a person sucessfully ordering something).

Comment

I used Play.com to order some good but forgot to use Quidco link. Is there any way I can link up these purchases with my Quidco account and they do appear in my list when I try to submit a earnings enquiry. Thanks for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by ACKman
                          They do yes asia though, so might be worth checking out.

Comment

Wonder if someone can help. I opened up a current and savings account with Cahoot via Quidco which appeared in My Earnings

19 Feb 2007 Cahoot 1.00 25.00 tracked* ~ Apr 2007
                            19 Feb 2007 Cahoot 1.00 20.00 tracked* ~ Apr 2007

Both accounts have now been opened with Cahoot and upon checking My Earnings this morning in Quidco an additonal two lines have appeared.

19 Feb 2007 Cahoot - Closing 19/04/07 1.00 25.00 tracked* ~ Apr 2007
                            19 Feb 2007 Cahoot - Closing 19/04/07 1.00 20.00 tracked* ~ Apr 2007

Does this mean my payment is on its way or is there a problem?

Comment

Bringing this one back to life for a quick question.

How long does it take for the tracking to update on Quidco? I take it that it's retailer dependant?

Comment

Working...
                              X