X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Maintenance!

All
    Please note that on Tuesday and Wednesday (19/20th Dec) of next week the NTSC-UK Forum may not be available owing to urgent server upgrade work.

Regards,
    Neil.

Awesome,

I have a years worth of work to catch up on

Comment

Lol, thanks for the heads up. My god what shall we do with ourselves?*

*Insert wank joke.

Comment

Use the time wisely.....

....to read through some of our website interviews, hardware reviews, Editorials and Reviews.

Comment

Trust Charlie bear to pimp the part of the iste that everyone tends to neglect!

This is terrible news cos i will have nowhere to doss whilst in work! ****, gotta think of somat to do quick!

Comment

Jaysus.. Thank god for team xmas meals and getting stinking drunk in the afternoon

Comment

Oh well I shall be Camden wednesday so if you could ensure most of the downtime is then & not tuesday when I'm bored at work it would be greatly appreciated

Neil

Comment

Noooooo "starts rocking back & forward"

Is there any ntsc uk cold turkey plan i can do to lessen the withdrawl symptoms (^_^)

Comment

Sod it I`ll play some games for a change then lol

Comment

So when is the big switch off? Midnight tonight, until Thursday Morning?

Comment

Sure it won't be that exact, it will start when Neil starts it (tomorrow) and finish when it's done tbh (how vague is that )

Until it's done, I don't think anyone knows exactly how long it will take.

Comment

Noooooooooooo
                        I have nothing better to do in my sad, miserable life ='(

Oh wait I can finsih Twilight Princess

Comment

Working...
                        X