Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvage - Linkshell

Hi all,

If the Salvage drops look good im thinking about starting up a Salvage Linkshell.

Normall type of guff, some forums 1 point per run, items cost points etc... abit like Cunnilimbus does it for those of you who know how that works. (Prehaps a sub forum on here?) Guess that would bring in members for NTSC too.

Maybe 1 or 2 runs per week. So im looking for people to help me run it. I think 1 run is most likley as it costs 2k Assault points to enter.

Spoke with Tsing hes said hes up for it. Id say requirements are prob Job 70+ and access to TAoU. TAoU missions or Assault rank are not affected i belevie.

As we are running it i say that we take a 2 point lead as a "Bonus" for taking on the "job".

I'd say 4 or 5 of us could do it fine, and everyone here can be trusted so if your up for it let me know

@3

Dj, Tsing, Kerushi. Dara (Maybe)

More info here...

Last edited by djtickle; 18-12-2006, 11:27.

2000 assault points entry PER TIME?

Put me down on the "maybe" list

Comment

Ignore me im a idiot, and im trying to run this thing ??? meh
      Last edited by djtickle; 18-12-2006, 11:27.

Comment

The website says its assault points.

If it were IS then I'd be fine with that, where did you read it was in IS?

Comment

Its about 2 or 3 assaults to get 2k points so not that bad. Plus i have all the items i want nearly from assault now.

I easy do 2 or 3 assaults per week.

Comment

I do think its a bit unfair to make such high end entry requirements though. To counter this, SE should increase AP per win and per attempt.

The only assault items I need now are 20k ones and that I'd imagine would take a great deal of time just to get one of them, without having to worry about partaking in this new gameplay doohicky

Comment

Ive just saved 18900 AP for Amir boots!

Apart from that there are some others id like but not urgent at all. So if this gear turns out to be good, ill be happy. I imagin its going to turn out to be a long term thing though like Limbus and Dynamis.

Comment

Assault points aren't hard to come by, if you use your tags you should make around 6k per week.

Have to see how salvage looks, the important thing is what would we call ourselves?

Comment

Mamool Ja Salvages

Comment

How about taking a peek at Salvage tommorrow or Wednesday evening? I've always wanted to to go into something like this really early before information on what to expect is freely available. Not really concerned about whether we have optimum setup or dieing or whatnot, just go in and try to pioneer before the whole thing is laid out for us.

This I don't intend to clash with your LS plans but would just be a one off with whoever is online on RARGH at the time and is interested.

Comment

Sounds good to me are you up for joining the club rare?

Comment

I don't seem to get on well with linkshells that require me to attend at specific times. I don't like being told what I have to do and when. That is why I've struggled in attendance for Dynamis and HNM linkshells.

If you don't mind me dipping in and out whenever I can be bothered I may be interested. I wouldn't say you could rely on me 100% though. I'm also a bit concerned about the 2000 Assault point requirements especially as I'd like at least 3 pieces of Pahluwan equip (20k each).

Comment

Just seen a screenshot for Salvage in the update details. Are they fighting a tank?

I want to do it now just to see say "I fought a tank".

Comment

ok guys, looks like you need to have finished the mission Black Coffin, to be able to compete in Salvage

So im happy to help anyone out to get up to that.

Comment

Hello! Posting here from Garuda, and the rllmuk linkshell.

Cunnilimbus - brilliant name! I wish we'd thought of it. Respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X