Swift Belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swift Belts

As a number of us now have Sacrarium access I'm proposing we should put together a series of swift belt runs to get one for everyone who needs on the LS.

Who would be interested?

Pre-requisite would be that you have a codex and enough fomor hate to pop the NM. We will not be farming fomor to get the hate needed like that nightmare run on AaD where people had not done the preparation work. The bottom line is your codex your drop and we go back as many times as needed till everyone that wants has.

Don't mind if we try for some subligars / chest keys as well but focus is the belt.

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
    As a number of us now have Sacrarium access I'm proposing we should put together a series of swift belt runs to get one for everyone who needs on the LS.

Who would be interested?

Pre-requisite would be that you have a codex and enough fomor hate to pop the NM. We will not be farming fomor to get the hate needed like that nightmare run on AaD where people had not done the preparation work. The bottom line is your codex your drop and we go back as many times as needed till everyone that wants has.

Don't mind if we try for some subligars / chest keys as well but focus is the belt.
    I'd certainly be interested, but I need another Codex after my disaster of a run with AaD - if anyone else needs a codex then a farming group in Phomiuma Aqueducts prior to a belt run might be a good idea. Rate of drop does seem better in the Sacrarium what with TH2 yet there are alot more Stegotaurs in the Aqueducts
    Last edited by Daragon; 02-01-2007, 15:00.

Comment

Working...
    X