Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think im off for a while :(

Hi all,

Well guys due to some very harsh personal problems i may have to leave FF for a good while to the point that i may not be able to come back

How do i go about suspending my account as i dont want to lose my character?

If im gone I wont be online as of monday, ill hopfully be able to post on here now and again depending on how things turn out. So /wave if i dont get chance to chat to you guys online before then!

Many thanks to everyone for all the help you guys have given me and the enjoyable gaming experience ive loved every min of it from Hydra to Seraph!

Thanks all.

Dj

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    Many thanks to everyone for all the help you guys have given me and the enjoyable gaming experience ive loved every min of it from Hydra to Seraph!
    NP. Hydra was the bomb.

Comment

Can you not leave you account open payin for the 1 account and drop the mules, or this a money problem?

Sad to see you go man, you can't let Coool take your spot lol

Comment

Sad to see you go here as well Dj (if you do decide to leave).

Going through the majority of CoP with you and the other guys was really good fun and I miss our then regular missions now that we're done with it, quite possibly the most fun I've had in game for the 3 years I've been playing it. If I'm being honest, ToAU doesn't really have that epic feel to it that CoP did and its not really doing it for me as much as I thought it would. Completing Zilart, a face off against Bahamut and then onto Apocalypse Nigh and I might give Daragon a break for a while myself.

I'm just not finding much incentive to play outside of AnD events right now. All I seem to do is run around whitegate for about 30 mins before logging ><

Comment

Djtickle you can leave your account inactive without paying for it for 3 months before it is deleted (although i believe that they actually delete it every 6 months).

Dude im gonna miss ya a lot! Coool is too suicidal! he dies every event and i do mean EVERY event ... he isnt known as Death Knight for nothing!!!

Comment

They delete characters!? ****e!

Comment

Sorry to see you go Dj, we had some cool times. I hope you can eventually come back.

And Davi, where have you been?!

Comment

they say they do but i was inactive fro about 4-5 months

Comment

Well i no loner have a job >.>

But on the up side work have been very nice and paid me off so i have 3 months to find a job!! w00t.

So you guys are gonna have to put up with me for at least another 3 months!!

haha

dj

Comment

Sorry to hear that DJ, similar thing happened to me last year, look on the up side though, you can take some time to chill out before starting something new.

Comment

three months more of Djtickle! (Run Away!) ... just kiddin ticklemister

Comment

Working...
                      X