Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aht Urhgan Import

Hey,

VG+ seem to be out of Aht Urhgan stock indefinitely so im wondering, and hoping, if anyone here could recommend another reliable source for the pc version import, thanks in advance

I'm afraid I can't help you with a direct link to ToAU. Gamestop do have the Vana'diel Collection for $30 which includes the expansion.

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

I did have to hunt down a US PC copy of the Chains of Promathia disc about a year after it's release for a friend who never had it. In the end I had to go via Ebay so that will be an option if you're desperate.
    Last edited by C'; 23-01-2007, 20:59.

Comment

Gamestop SHOULD have the expansion seperately, gets delivered within 2-3 days and comes in within the tax allowance so no extra charges.

Edit: Ok, they don't seem to sell it seperately anymore so its probably been discontinued - Ebay would be the only way.
      Last edited by Daragon; 23-01-2007, 20:07.

Comment

Hmm, bit of a bugger yeah, the collection looks worth picking up, since i dont actualy have promethia either heh (only just reactivated), Ill give it a shot, cheers

Although it describes the collection as "all on one easy to install dvd" i take it the expansions can be installed seperatly still, since a fresh game install wont match up with POL ID's hmm

Ah this is bull**** im trying to order from gamestop but it keeps rejecting my addresses, wtf, is there some trick to this international etc?
        Last edited by Largo; 23-01-2007, 22:20.

Comment

have you tried Play.com?

Comment

I have to get USA expansions due to importing the USA game on release, im pretty sure theres still no cross region expansion capabilities, it always rejects the CD key etc, but perhaps someones figured out how todo it, that would be a nice life saver ^^

Comment

Well if you do decided to come back and play starting fresh, post and we'll get you onto Seraph to join us. New faces are always welcome

Comment

indeed! new blood tastes the best

Comment

Working...
                X