Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Post here what you arehaving for tea tonight. Not yesterday, or tomorrow, but tonight.

I am making a beef stew with some red wine and loads of lovely root veg. WIll be serving this with some nice crusty bread.

wagamamas

There is one just opened in newcastle and I haven't been before, looking forward to it

Comment

I'm going to one of them there ultimate gourmet burger joints. The lady is taking me, I'll have to screw her in return or something. See what a difficult life I lead?

Wagamama's eh? Nice that be. I have the Chilli Beef Ramen 99% of times I go there. They have that strange elderberry leafy fizzy drink too. Nice.
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 25-01-2007, 09:05.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Harvester for me and the kids tonight, bored of this cooking malarky.

Comment

Originally posted by wicky View Post
          wagamamas

There is one just opened in newcastle and I haven't been before, looking forward to it
          My pal went to the Fleet St branch and a cockroach crawled OUT of his soup.

I shall be having a tin of Ravioli (or similar) on toast.

Spice up the ravioli with a bit of wozzie sauce and some econda chilli sauce. Then melt cheese over the lot. Maybe stuff a pickled onion in ma gob whilst cutting the cheese
          Last edited by djjimbob; 25-01-2007, 09:01.

Comment

****ing hell people - does nobody actually cook anything from scratch anymore?

We need Yoraths Mullet to come and save this thread from turning into another Nandos style effort. Wagamamas? Never even heard of it. Sounds like an aboriginal-named place in Australia, ffs.

Lets have some real home cooked grub for us tea!

Comment

Originally posted by wicky View Post
              wagamamas

Ooh you jammy bastard! I love that place!

Comment

I cooked a lamb vindaloo from scratch the other day. I've been practising this dish for a while now, and I'm getting rather good at it. My repertoire now consists of said lamb vindaloo, a BLT, and smoothies/milkshakes etc.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Well tonight we will either be having vegetable curry (made two hundred gallons of it last week!) or some pie that I will be making this afternoon. Depends how it turns out. Never made a pie before. Or I may steam some fish and have a tomato based sauce and king prawns on top with a bed of couscous or this wild rice that I bought from Sainsbury's the other week. Boiled potoatoes and sugar-snap peas perhaps on the side.

Comment

I would choose the pie. Mmmm - pie.

Comment

No pie is complete without a comedy pastry clock. You know. Make some numbers out of pasty and "paste" them onto the top of the pie. Excellentes!
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm **** at making curry. It just turns out how it wants. I use plenty of ingredients but it always comes out the same. The wife likes it though. Casseroles and stews I love and have a tendency to use LOTS of wine in the former

Oh, and I make THE best roast chicken and roast potatoes! Jamie Oliver tips admittedly but with my own take on getting a good gravey

Comment

I made a big vat of beef stew yesterday, but there's enough for tonight so I'll boil up some rice & turn it into a risotto. Very yummy on a cold Winter's eve.

Comment

for 'dinner' , I shall be having some chicken thing with sweetcorn and potatoes.

The birds not here for 3 days so I guess I could just have frozen pizza every day, but thats pretty dull.

Comment

Roast pork chops with roast potato and veg. All cooked from scratch.

Comment

Working...
                              X