FAO Rarehero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO Rarehero

Rare I know we spoke a while ago and you said AaD were no longer taking NINs. It still says the same on the front page but it seems now that we are.

The LS I think is preparing to move out of sky and onto all HNMs and as such is strengthening. Get an application in if you're interested amte with half of Rargh already in there and the need of the LS you should get approved. I'd say do it soon though we seem to have a lot of people applying from other HNMLSes right now!

If you're interested dude would be great to have you there, Jormungand was a close call one more good NIN and we might just have made it.

Thanks for this.

I’ll head over to the site and put something together.

Comment

Rare, I've read your application and it seems like you've sold yourself a bit short. You've put down that you've done nothing in terms of HNM, yet much of your equipment probably comes from some. One such piece being Suppanomimi from DM - you even did that with AnD and thats probably one of the more difficult fights in the game so I would have definately mentioned that.

Any group battles that you've done outside of a mission/assault/BC/KS or ENM will all be considered HNM.

Comment

Thanks Dara but honestly, 95% of my equipment comes from the AH. Suppanomimi may be an exception but I certainly wouldn?t class Divine Might as HNM experience especially as my contribution was pretty much:

a. Provoke AA Hume
        b. Run around for 15 seconds*
        c. Die!

If I don?t get in, I don?t get in and I?ll have to accept that.

*May be an exageration. Probably never lasted that long.

Comment

Just to let you guys know Grimm has joined AaD today and Maria

Oh and i just voted yes for you rare

Comment

you'll get in easy rare

Comment

Working...
            X