Three Paths :: CoP 5-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Paths :: CoP 5-3

6pm Sunday. I think a few of you need to fight the Mammets so this should be fun + easy.

Looking for an extra WHM and NIN of possible for 3xWHM + 3xNIN ftw.

Actually read into this a bit so we don't all die again
    Last edited by dataDave; 05-02-2007, 10:32.

Could do it as a subligar trip, I'm still after a THF set of panties.

Think set to merit as well its full xp in there

Comment

yeah both in for this i need a nin sub tooo

Comment

I'm away in Glasgow this weekend although will be back for Sunday tea-time (taking train this time so shouldn't be delayed like last time). How about Sunday 6pm+?

Comment

Will most likely be at gods on Sunday evening, don't wait for me though.

Also got a mate round so probably be busy

Comment

Davi,

Anytime on Sunday would be great for me. I'm in Tavzanian Safehold now to get the CS's out of the way. As Tsing said, this would also be a good time to farm some subligar. I'd like to get a Parade Cuirass for the lv 50 cap CoP missions.

Comment

Nice. Looks like the four main peeps are sorted for Sunday. Just need another two to support us.

I sold both my black and white capes last night (to get a red +1) forgetting about 30/40 cap stuff. ; ;

Comment

Maria will be good, but like Tsing i will be at gods, but im good for after, normally finishes about 7-8pm ish, i can use tav ring and be right there though then.

Tsing have u got the Boss key for this place? If so that will make this a whole lot easier. I can bring my 37 thf and use thf tools to open one of the doors needed.

Comment

There is no boss key for Phomiuna Aquaducts. Killing the Minotaur is not optional like Keremet in Sacrarium. It’s the whole reason you’re down there. Killing the Minotaur flags your character to be able to activate the cutscenes near the library.

Anyway, I can come to this if you actually plan to farm fomors as I need to max out my fomor hate for Swift Belt attempt.

Comment

Sure. We can farm Fumors for an hour or so, as long as we get this mission out the way.

I can't wait for 2-5

Comment

The mamets I need a trip to as well, the BC uninvited guests. You can take up to a full alliance in. You get 1 mammet per 2 people that enter, minimum is 1 if you go in solo or with 1 or 2.

The BC drops the assault breast plate which I need lots, rare drop though so will need many trips there.

Comment

Opps i was thinkin of Sacrarium.

Comment

For CoP 2-5, does anyone know if more than 6 players can enter the bcnm40 at Monarch Linn? We have a lot of interest in this, so I know we'll have an alliance.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a shot at the uninvited guests ENM - looking at the AH price history for that breastplate its a nice earner and I'm always on the look out for gil.

(unless of course people want to try and solo the fight, I can't solo my way out of a paper bag)
                            Last edited by Daragon; 08-02-2007, 14:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Bevan View Post
                              For CoP 2-5, does anyone know if more than 6 players can enter the bcnm40 at Monarch Linn? We have a lot of interest in this, so I know we'll have an alliance.
                              Yeah - I'm thinking some of those guys from before will want to join in. Let me see...

Nope. It's a 6-man lvl40 boss onry. ; ;
                              Last edited by dataDave; 08-02-2007, 16:25.

Comment

Working...
                              X