GP32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP32

Anyone remember or know of the URL for the guy in Newcastle selling these? I think he also did flash linkers and the like.

Do GP32 and linkers (this is where I got mine from), but they are up in Scotland...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Thanks, Thats the guy. His address is in Newcastle though.

Comment

Hmm... I'm interested in getting one from that site - are they reliable? and is ?99.99 a good price for a GP 32? (I've been after one for ages).

Comment

remember it ?99.99 + vat and delivery.

Not sure if you need a smart card as well to use it so thats another exspense.

Bri

Comment

Their prices is equivacable to getting it from LikSang and having to pay Customs and shipping on top. So better to get it from them, less time waiting about

Yeah you'll need a Compact Flash card to upload your own stuff to it. These are the very flat cards, not the normal SmartMedia cards you use in digital cameras etc which are thicker. Go for the 128M one it should hold a lot of stuff, I'm hardly near filling it yet!
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It may be worth holding off buying one for a short while - if you read their Forums you'll find out that they're well on the way to bringing out a back-lit version.

Some of the emulators are being refined and improved too.

Comment

Working...
              X