Server Migrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Migrations

Whoa they are allowing migration between servers, world passes are geing scrapped (except gold) and people will be allowed to choose their start server from a drop down.

Well I'll be...

Fallows GET!!

...err, new characters only. ; ;
    Last edited by dataDave; 02-03-2007, 19:04.

Comment

No they are allowing migration server to server check the POL article.

Comment

probabily a limited number of jumps though

Comment

Yup and maybe not this update either, but it is planned....

Otherwise I'd sell all my **** on here, go to a cheap server, buy all my **** and then migrate back.

Comment

If its not a one time mitigation only, then its probably a service with cost ala ultima online.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
              No they are allowing migration server to server check the POL article.
              I can't wait to get back to PLD.

Comment

a great place to check the server economy is FFXI AH site.

Comment

What server is everyone on here? I wouldn't mind joining you all when the server migrations become available.

Comment

Seraph

Comment

Seraph the rooting tootingest server in all of SE land...

We've got everything you could want!

Comment

I've been chatting to people in PoL chat during maintenance that were on about real life fees connected to jumping worlds. That's good news, I'd hate to have to scour which world was best to buy or sell item x.

That would also quench out any thoughts about some weird in-game portal that you would use to transfer, similar to PSU.

---

lol - I remember the various heated telephone conversations and bribe offers with the PoL staff this time last year concerning my beta character.

I can't wait to get back on it. 1st job is to unlock NIN and get it to 15 for WAR30/NIN15 promyvion runs. I might even farm for a couple of weeks in order to upgrade from full Eisen to Kampf.

Comment

for prommies you migh be better off getting shade gear ... or evasion gear

Comment

PLD is best in Kampf for promies, shade is pants tried mixing in shade and the proc rate isn't worth the def loss. Same as always though only trick to promies is anima you can be 6 naked WHMs and win if you do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                              you can be 6 naked WHMs and win if you do it right.

Comment

Working...
                              X