Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ultimate spiderman comics #1 to #105 - complete run!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ultimate spiderman comics #1 to #105 - complete run!

hello

I have lots of comics, too many in fact, and am going to be selling them on here over the next few weeks. First off is my beloved....

...Ultimate spiderman by Brian Michael bendis, complete run, all in very good condition. 6 years worth of comics!

£200 ono + delivery. Pick up is totally acceptable to, I live in london.

ross

coming soon the punisher, xmen, some grant morrison stuff, some warren ellis stuff, some garth enniss stuff....

here is some info from wikipedia about the book

Ultimate Spider-Man is a superhero comic book series published by Marvel Comics. The series is a modernized re-imagining of Marvel's long-running Spider-Man comic book franchise. Ultimate Spider-Man is set outside the Marvel Universe continuity, in the Ultimate Marvel Universe, which it introduced.

The protagonist of Ultimate Spider-Man is Peter Parker, a teenager who lives in Queens, New York. He is bitten by a genetically altered spider and inherits its powers, including enhanced strength, agility and reflexes. When a burglar that Peter refuses to stop kills his uncle, he feels guilty and dedicates his life to fighting crime as the costumed vigilante Spider-Man. Peter tries to balance school, a job, a girlfriend, his family life with his widowed aunt, and his activities as Spider-Man. In contrast to the mainstream Spider-Man concept, Ultimate Spider-Man strongly focuses on genetic engineering as plot devices and largely bypasses such elements as radiation, magic, aliens and space opera.

Ultimate Spider-Man first saw print in 2000 under veteran Spider-Man artist Mark Bagley and writer Brian Michael Bendis, who expanded the original 11-page origin story into a 180-page story arc. This duo has been collaborating to this day. [1] As of Issue #110, however, Mark Bagley will be leaving the book [2]. Stuart Immonen has been confirmed as his replacement [3].
    Last edited by rossman; 14-03-2007, 17:22.
Working...
X