PC Hardware stuffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Hardware stuffs

I've gone upgrade crazy over the last few weeks, so all my old kit is now up for grabs. Please note that I won't be able to post some things out straight away (P4 and P5N32SLi in particular) as they're still in use while I'm waiting for my new stuff to arrive, but anyone buying will be informed if there's going to be any delay. Feel free to combine items and make offers. PayPal or bank transfer preferred, all prices include postage at the cheapest rate. If you want to specify another option like special delivery then PM me and I'll weigh stuff to get a price.

1Gb (2x 512Mb matched sticks) Corsair PC-5400 memory

Corsair CM2X512-5400C4
    XMS5402v4.4
    Matched pair for dual-channel operation. Officially rated at 675Mhz 4-4-4-12 but I was running it at 740Mhz 3-4-3-9 and also briefly tested it at 800Mhz 4-4-4-12 (it passed memtest, but I got worse performance) obviously no guaratees that anyone else will be able to run at those speeds because there are so many variables blahblahblah but you get the idea - they're good sticks. Lifetime warranty, black heatspreaders
    PENDING £40 delivered

Sapphire X1800XT 256Mb PCI-E graphics card + Zalman VF700Cu

Boxed with PCI-E power cable, s-video and component breakouts. I don't have the original heatsink anymore, but the Zalman works better and is quieter anyway. Excellent card, full VIVO facilities, ran all my games @ 1280x1024 with settings at high (TD:U NfSMW, FEAR, HL2 etc...) stock speeds are 600Mhz core and 700Mhz memory, using the Ati CCC auto-overclock facility it went up to 681/754 without causing errors (I always turned my fans up to maximum when gaming to keep it cool). The Zalman doesn't work with the cards fan header, so you'll need to run it off a motherboard fan header or a fanbus to control the speed.
    PENDING £80 delivered

Intel Celeron 356 processor + heatsink/fan

This was briefly the top of the LGA775 Celeron range but is now second from top. 65Nm manufacturing process makes this a ridiculously cool-running processor. When I had it in my system I used a Scythe Infinity and idle temps were between 9-12°C. Yes really! since it's easy to passively cool it'd be perfect for a media centre. Not good for gaming, but general day to day usage it's not a bad CPU.
    £30 delivered or £25 without the heatsink

Asus P5LD2 Deluxe LGA775 motherboard

Classic motherboard. Dual-core and 65nm processor compatible, but not conroe/core. Great for overclocking, fully featured and has a great BIOS. Passively cooled, this made a great basis for a media system which I also used for occasional gaming. Some details inthis article. DDR2, PCI-E. There is an issue though - it was bought last year as a refurb, and 2 of the pins in the CPU socket are bent. The contact points still line up so it doesn't affect performance, but obviously it means there's no manufacturer warranty, hence the low price.
    £40 delivered

Pentium 4 630 processor

Unboxed. Rated at 3Ghz stock, but I got it up to 4.4Ghz with watercooling. Have been running it at 3.75Ghz on air since I sold off my watercooling setup. The IHS was lapped slightly as it was very concave, and this means there's no manufacturer warranty (helped to keep temps down though) great processor when overclocked - very easy to get it to ~670 speeds.
    PENDING £30 delivered

Asus P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe LGA775 motherboard

The best motherboard I've owned in a while. Conroe compatible, 2 full speed (16x) PCI-E slots for Sli operation, BIOS options for everything, not the best overclocker, but would be ideal for anyone not interested in overclocking (having said that it'll still go above 300Mhz quite easily!) brilliant gaming motherboard, feature packed and boxed with everything, including the little fans for the VRM heatinks. This is the one with heatpipes snaking all over the place, awesome piece of kit.
    PENDING £90 delivered

1Gb PC5300 V-Data DDR2 memory

Single stick of 1Gb 667Mhz PC-5300 DDR2 memory. V-Data branded (which is A-Datas budget range) same as they sell on Aria for £70 although mine doesn't look the same at their photo. Officially rated at 5-5-5-15 but I got it down to 4-4-4-12 with no errors.
    £43 delivered

If anyone wants to create a bundle then feel free to offer away. Most of these items would make an ideal basis for someone wanting to upgrade and older machine and move up to PCI-E and DDR2 setups.
    Last edited by charlaph; 26-03-2007, 17:57. Reason: Selling like lukewarm cakes
Working...
X