Summoner Prime Fights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summoner Prime Fights

These are starting to get on my nerves abit. I can't really afford to keep buying potions etc for a really close fight.

Can a few people get together to do a run for the uncapped fights? Bevan helped the other day but got pwnd by Shiva XD. Keen on taking SMN all the way.

If we can get a few people together i'm happy to do any of them (just don't ask me to navigate to Ifrit...!). Have done them all multiple times now without too much bother. I think last time we did them with 4 people.

As folks may be looking at this thread I would still very much like to go for Fenrir and Diabolus - not sure if everyone who wanted them has them now or not...

Comment

I'll help as long as we have a sturdy static to whizz around all of them in minimal time. I really think it would have been possible taking Shiva with just us three with a little more planning, although time is of the essence and I'd rather just go round nuking the **** out of the lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
        As folks may be looking at this thread I would still very much like to go for Fenrir and Diabolus - not sure if everyone who wanted them has them now or not...
        I do have Diabolos now (SMN1 4tw ) but I'm interested in doing it again for the Accuracy+3 Diabolos Earring. Also, I know a WHM who wants Diabolos as does Mosley so that would be 4 of us already.

Fenrir I still haven't tried since about 12 months ago when we went 0/3 with a few LS people but again I'm interested in getting the pact and his Earring.

Comment

I need Diabolos and Fenrir as well, Fenrir twice for the stone adn the avatar.

Comment

I think old Reploid might be a while off Diabolos yet as he's still on the CoP Promyvions.

Comment

Yeah, plus there is no way you can take an underlveled job into a Diabolos or Fenrir fight. A 6 man team can, and do, lose this with regularity whereas you can go into an elementl avatar fight with 2 level 75s and anyone under 60 just to have them be there for the win (they really won't contribute much).

The Diabolos talk is just a side thought.

Comment

Im up for any of these again

Comment

I can help, it is 10k inthe bank every fight so 60k is worth quite a bit for easy fights.

Comment

I think I've got everything I need from the avatars for the moment, apart from maybe the various "tool" items which create one of the 2 main end game rings for smn - but I'm miles off that.

Still, I'm down to help if anyone needs a blm.

Comment

Ok lets look to set some up, I want the elemental avatars so I can get the evokers ring to fulfil my quest freakness.

Who wants to set this one up, Diabolos and Fenrir would be ace to get doen as well. Compelete all my avatars!

Comment

Why don't we cane it one day this weekend? No messing, move from one fight to the next pronto style.

Comment

Could be good for that on Sunday I think would need to be done before gods.

Comment

We have CoP at 6pm but how long should this actually take? 3hrs tops?

Comment

No good for me but i'm only along to help out anyway so no problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X