Darkness Named (Diabolos) :: tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkness Named (Diabolos) :: tonight

Can anyone come along to yet another Dem parade? I have a WHM friend who needs this who couldn't join our party last night who I feel sorry for.

@2 so far. So easy and I'll be farming anima too for teh pwn.

Also anyone up for helping Lutann with Holla? Just need a couple of DD.
    Last edited by dataDave; 04-04-2007, 10:42.

Win.

With Mea+Dem yesterday, and Holla+Dem this morning that's another 9 ppl through the Emptyness. yay.

[success]!![party][time remaining][lower jeuno]...[gather together][muteppo]

P.Aqueducts tonight I think.

Comment

I will bea round tonight, think we're doing T CApe on AaD first then I can come. Might have a limited window though so happy to get in there as soon as I can.

THF and RDM (Glamour Jupon) subligars for me please

RDM is priority ^^
      Last edited by Tsingtao; 05-04-2007, 09:21.

Comment

I'm going to go and see if there is any decent gear for me to pick up too.

Comment

Check here Davi

Talk to Brygid while wearing any artifact armor piece (artifact +1 and artifact weapons do not work). You only need to have one piece of AF armor on your body to trigger this quest. Brygid will ask that you get a new body armor and leg armor to meet the demands of the fashion world (she asks for armor equippable by your current job, with level requirements up to Level 60). Recommend always starting the quest with her on the same job as you will see repeat requests for gear, making the hunt for p

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
            Win.

With Mea+Dem yesterday, and Holla+Dem this morning that's another 9 ppl through the Emptyness. yay.

[success]!![party][time remaining][lower jeuno]...[gather together][muteppo]

P.Aqueducts tonight I think.
            Davi your doing CoP again O.o

Comment

Yeah - I think it'd be good to have a big group of us at the same point, more than 6 even and then ppl can repeat missions they like or can obtain gear on.

yes please.

I just about scrape the requirements for the quest being 53WHM and having one wearable AF.

Does anyone have any NQ mage gear I can borrow to trigger the quest? all mine is +1 and I have v.little gil to buy any. ; ;
              Last edited by dataDave; 05-04-2007, 11:08.

Comment

You need to wear a piece of AF to trigger the quest so any that you have at the moment will be fine.

She will then ask you to wear 2 pieces of armour (a body and leg piece) which can be anything up to level 57 I think but will be items that the job you are currently speaking to her as will be able to wear.

After you've done that she will ask if you are interested in any of the level 50 armours, you choose which you'd like (it can be any, regardless of what job you are currently on) after which she will ask you to obtain the appropriate subligar which drop off Fomor in Phomiuna Aqueducts or Sacrarium.

BLM is actually a tough one as the only Fomor Black Mages in there are partied up with other fomor and are mostly located in the library at the back (which you have to go to anyway if you are doing the mission). About a year ago we were trying for one of these for Darwock and it took 3 or 4 visits until it actually dropped but the good news is that many of the BLM are teamed up with RDM so Tsing should be good for his RDM subbie too. The bad news is you will likely need more than a full PT to deal with dual fomor pulls.

Comment

I would also like a RDM sub, but as I just hit 58 last night I have my AF body piece which is several times better so I don't mind letting Tsing having first dibs so long as we have time for 2.

After a number of failed runs, I'm starting to get a touch desperate however and would be nice for capped stuff.
                  Last edited by Daragon; 05-04-2007, 12:08.

Comment

Did you not get one yesterday? Thought you did

Comment

Nah, that was the DRG sub lol

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                        She will then ask you to wear 2 pieces of armour (a body and leg piece) which can be anything up to level 57 I think but will be items that the job you are currently speaking to her as will be able to wear.
                        This is the problem... I have a Tactician Magician's Robe which might work but then I only have Seers +1 for legs, and +1 items don't count. ; ;

I'd go and check what the cheapest leg armour is I can buy (I have about 5k) but I need to catch up with this work. lol.

I'm feeling lucky for a drop - depends on how many we get helping ultimately.

Comment

I get it now, she specifically demands which items I wear. ; ; I hope she doesn't request anything over lvl53 or too expensive.

Last edited by dataDave; 05-04-2007, 12:47.

Comment

Yay! Sinister Mask mine!

Went back and got Lutann a NIN subligArz too. The BLM ones require 5/6 ppl unfortunately.

Diabolos tonight I think after only a week of beating him myself - any DRKS want to help again? lol

-----

The above is total bull****. He got the RNG sub.
                            Last edited by dataDave; 19-04-2007, 12:40.

Comment

Working...
                            X