This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32" Hitachi Natura CRT with Deinterlacer - SOLD

Anyone interested in buying my CRT? It's what I've been using for SD gaming for the past 7 years and is still in great condition. I'd love to keep it, but don't have the space for 2 TVs.

It's a 32" Hitachi Natura Flatscreen, which has a progressive scan option at 50/60Hz (it deinterlaces the incoming signal) which is what I always use, or has 100Hz/120Hz option if you wish.

Fully NTSC ready.

The speakers can be disabled completely if you have your own surround amp.

Teletext, multiple aspect ratios and everything else you'd expect. It cost £1500 new...

Includes manual and remote control.

Notes:
    - I never managed to get the geometry perfect, (I'm a bit anal when it comes to that sort of thing) but it wasn't intrusive enough for me to get a replacement. Thought I'd better mention it though cos I know some of you are similar. It's very common on big CRT flat widescreens.
    - The front panel sockets (svideo/composite) never worked either. I've never felt the need to use them though because one of the Scart sockets takes svideo and the other takes RGB. I'll throw in a 5-way scart splitter and a scart to svideo converter.

For more pics of it in action, Click here (it's the grey/green flatscreen) and see attached. I've just noticed there's a bit of dirt on the screen in the attached photo that didn't show up until the flash found it. It's now clean.

£80. Either pickup from near Chichester or delivery within 30 minutes of Chichester.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by charlesr; 06-04-2007, 15:36.

Sold to Gadgetboy.

Comment

Working...
    X