Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free projector/mixing desk/other cak on pick-up (Edinburgh)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free projector/mixing desk/other cak on pick-up (Edinburgh)

Some stuff I'll offer here before taking to the tip:

Yamaha MX400 Mixing Desk. Quite old now, but it's a FOH, 8 mono, 4 stereo, 4 buss mixer, with a plethora of auxes and other inputs and outputs. Reason it's free - some of the mono input channels are a touch dodgy, 2 or 3 of them. Works fine apart from that. I can't be bothered posting it to anyone, or selling it on eBay. Be aware it's a big desk, not a comedy Berhinger micromnix effort. This is a *man's* desk

MP8640 - Multimedia projector. 3M MP8640 LCD Multimedia Projector

DESCRIPTION:

- LCD? Display Technology
    - 650 ANSI Lumens
    - 800 x 600 Native Resolution
    - 4:3 Native Aspect Ratio
    - 100:1 Contrast Ratio
    - 18.0 lbs
    - XGA Compatible

Now this still works, and I'm not sure if it needs a new bulb or something, but the screen has a sort of "measley" look to it. It's as if there is dust or something trapped in it, and it makes the image a bit spotty. Not sure if it could be fixed (could maybe open it up and hoover it out or something) but again, I can't be bothered selling it on eBay as it weighs a ton. Comes in a carry bag, with a remote and some other bits and bobs.

3 x FIFA World Cup 2002 Gamecube/Wii football mats. Strange touch sensitive mats that you can play football games on by sort of kicking your feet over sensors....

Xbox Steering Wheel - unboxed madcatz thing

Gamecube/Wii Steering Wheel - boxed, gigantic thing.

All of these are free, though if you do want them (especially the first two), I'd appreciate a donation to Cancer Research UK of a fiver or something (I think you can do this off their website, but it's up to you). Or do something nice for an elderly relative.

But pickup only. I'd appreciate pick up somewhere between Perth (Scotland) down to Edinburgh (South Gyle). So the M90 basically. And at a reasonable time, and preferably without me having to drive somewhere.

Cheers,

-Ben

Hi Ben,

I'll gladly take the projector off your hands if you'd let me have DHL come and pick it up?

I shall also grant the Cancer Research donation request

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
      Hi Ben,

I'll gladly take the projector off your hands if you'd let me have DHL come and pick it up?

I shall also grant the Cancer Research donation request
      Yeah, no problem. Send me a PM with the info you require.

Comment

Did the projector definitely go? Cos if not I'll take it, would be awesome for my kids' play room!

Comment

ill 3rd that just in case lol

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
            ill 3rd that just in case lol
            Projector and Steering wheel gone I'm afraid!

Comment

Working...
            X