Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Pictures (WARNING: CoP SPOILERS!!!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Pictures (WARNING: CoP SPOILERS!!!!!)

Was originally going to post these in the main thread then realised they are potentially spoilerific so created a new thread for them. Just a few of the recent pics I've taken in the last week.

The Original Three. There have been many partners in our Chains of Promathia journey (Nyoneme, Kuponut, Yenyoju, Vanicent, even Tobal at one point) but since our very first Promyvion win back in (GASP!) October 2005, the 3 of us have stuck together since the start. Partners in crime

Our airship team gathers at Sealion's Den. Sadly our WHM wasn't here for this pic. It was more for a test of the real thing, then I forgot to take a 'proper' one upon her arrival amidst the excitement. She'll be angry at me for that XD

Calm Before the Storm!

Pretty much battle spam but if you quint, you may make out Omega Weapon

The next 2 pictures are cheating. They were taken from a repeat Airship Mission for another AaD member but they came out better so I put them here. Just pretend you see Moot and Apa in them

Gathering for
    . Everyone here this time (YAY!) Moot seems upset in the second one.

And the journey is complete...

Still a step to go in saving Vana'diel but we've come far. The end is nigh!

Some nice pics there Rare, sadly I didn't get much chance to take any during our run as I spent too much time worrying whether we'd win or not.

I do have some rather spectacular shots of the Promathia encounter though, perhaps the most grandest in the game (well in terms of visuals and BGM at least)

Comment

Nice pics rare, congrats

Comment

Congratulations everyone who made it, the toughest series in the game for me.

Right now who's up for soem farming in limbus ^^

Comment

No picture. /cry

Like to say that its fun working with Rare and the rest. :3 Even though there are moments where some people can't tell from right to left and some moments where we had to relearn some techniques, its still great. ^_^b

I just want to toss some praises to my static members:

Moot - He's quiet but deadly. Doesn't talk much, he lets his actions talk for him. :3 Never saw a Blue Mage Head Butt so much. He's really responsible for stopping some of the special moves that the NMs make. ^_^ He delivers the best damage too!

Apathye - Needs to learn when to stop nuking and stay alive! Although his TH came in sooooo useful in Pso'Xja as we kept farming for pumps. A little over-exciteable at times, but he came through for us so many times!

Mosley - Sorry, didn't get to know you that much but you did your job when needed to. So its good.

Lastly Rarehero ...

He sucks! :3

Allright, fine... I think Rarehero is a rare type of man that genuinely cares about the people around him in whatever he does and not mostly about equip. Throughout this mission, he has always been helping us out in whatever way he could. He thinks that he's not a good ninja... but I think he proved himself so wrong in so many instances and held out especially during the Airship fights.

So on that one day in February, I think I'm thankful that I managed to contact this guy called Rarehero and we got sea together and made friends along the way.

Thank you so much! ^_^b

*and yes, I registered in this forum just to say how awesome these people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Wynth View Post
            No picture. /cry

Like to say that its fun working with Rare and the rest. :3 Even though there are moments where some people can't tell from right to left and some moments where we had to relearn some techniques, its still great. ^_^b

I just want to toss some praises to my static members:

Moot - He's quiet but deadly. Doesn't talk much, he lets his actions talk for him. :3 Never saw a Blue Mage Head Butt so much. He's really responsible for stopping some of the special moves that the NMs make. ^_^ He delivers the best damage too!

Apathye - Needs to learn when to stop nuking and stay alive! Although his TH came in sooooo useful in Pso'Xja as we kept farming for pumps. A little over-exciteable at times, but he came through for us so many times!

Mosley - Sorry, didn't get to know you that much but you did your job when needed to. So its good.

Lastly Rarehero ...

He sucks! :3

Allright, fine... I think Rarehero is a rare type of man that genuinely cares about the people around him in whatever he does and not mostly about equip. Throughout this mission, he has always been helping us out in whatever way he could. He thinks that he's not a good ninja... but I think he proved himself so wrong in so many instances and held out especially during the Airship fights.

So on that one day in February, I think I'm thankful that I managed to contact this guy called Rarehero and we got sea together and made friends along the way.

Thank you so much! ^_^b

*and yes, I registered in this forum just to say how awesome these people are.
            /Wave Wynth nice to see you about in our forums

You should pickup a Rargh pearl too and pop in and say hi every now and again ^^

Comment

^.^b

Comment

A little bit more pictures...

Moot, trying to look cute. :x

No, I wasn't just standing there taking screenshots, I was urm...doing something.... hey... nobody died. XD

Run run run... Not really sure where we were running to.

see, I actually was doing something like casting protect and shell instead of..erm. taking screenshots.

Our very first expendition as a static. Only Rare died. That's good. He's a tank, he's supposed to die, but he kinda cheated and Mijin.

Comment

Good to see you here Wynth and as the guyds say you're more than welcome to a Rargh pearl

Comment

>.>
                    <.<

Are you the WHM that was raising the dead from a Despot attack in the alcove alley in sky?

Comment

I raised a lot of people in sky, I don't really remember. ^_^;; sorry.

Comment

Fighting the mobs in sea! These twirly things are awful. -.-;;

These ones are even worse. :3

This was us excitedly waiting to start the Snoll fight.

Farming Chips for CCB Polymer. I don't really know what Apa is looking up to.

One of the NMs that we had to fight.

and finally sea. Go go go.

Comment

More great pics

But you're wrong. The swirly things are 10 times worse than the ball/bird/spider/man things

Comment

lie! Sickle Slash almost ate you!

and yes, I remember Kerushi now. He's the guy that voke a golem off me when I was raising people. ^_^

Nice people, your LS got all around!

Comment

The swirly jugs are absolutely awful - have you experienced "The Gauntlet" yet? Probably not if you've yet to fight the annoying as **** pot BC.

I'll not ruin the experience for you, all I'll say is its a good thing you got a whm handy

Comment

Working...
                              X