WTB Kona Mountain Bike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Kona Mountain Bike.

I realise this is a bit of a long shot, but i'm looking for a kona mountain bike, suitable for someone who is 5.11 and bike must be in good touch.

IF this is going to be really expensive, i'd be interested to buy over a few months (atleast paying 100 a month) i'd like the red cinder cone model as that is the bike i was looking at a few months back, but anything is considered.

I also have some decent Japanese dreamcast games i would part with if that interests you.

Delivery would be good (west mids) as i don't drive.

Please PM any offers. Thank you

There is some sort of government scheme that makes bikes half price if your in full time employment.

Dont know the exact details.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post
      There is some sort of government scheme that makes bikes half price if your in full time employment.

Dont know the exact details.
      Thanks Nick

Well, i'm looking at one on the old ebay, its a cindercone from last year, buy it now 500, if the bidding is about 400 i might get it providing i off load my dreamcast gear. I know thats a sacrifice, but i know i can get it all back as i have done so in the past.

I'll leave this thread open just incase. Thanks again Nick.

Comment

Voyages, sports ou encore transports. Vous rencontrez régulièrement ces domaines dans votre routine.

Or, for a new Cinder Cone 2006 at £499.99

Last edited by Swallow; 11-04-2007, 08:33.

Comment

Has to be a Kona? I've got a Specialized Hard Rock Pro, which I've ridden about 8 times for sale.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

SunsetMTB.co.uk do 0% Finance, and are part of the Cycle Scheme.

2007 Kona
            http://www.sunsetmtb.co.uk/shop/inde...all=0&sort=Low

SALE Kona
            This section contains all our Kona sale bikes. These are brand new Kona bikes, which have been discounted to clear.

Comment

Thanks for all the help

I've been looking at sunset website, and i'm just going to save for one and sell some stuff off.

Really want a kona to be honest Joe, i think i might get some kind of hybrid as i don't know how much off road i'll be doing.

Comment

Working...
              X