Rise of the Zilart Mission Completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise of the Zilart Mission Completion

With CoP completion (hopefully) pending my attention is inevitably getting drawn to finishing off the Rise of the Zilart mission line as well, opening up the option for the
    fights.

As I cleared Divine Might I already have the 5 Shards (key items) needed to work towards the final boss battle (which I obtained from clearing Divine Might), however I am aware of a few LS members who haven?t progressed beyond ZM12 (where they got Sky).

I am proposing putting together a group of 6 to finish this off. If any members require to defeat the Ark Angels beforehand I will help with that and move on to the final battle.

Please note, this will not be completion of the Divine Might side-quest. I don?t think I have the capability to organise a full alliance fight, so there will be no earring reward for those who take part. This does not prevent you from completing Divine Might at a later date and choosing an appropriate reward.

Any interest?

I wouldn't mind a proper go at this guy, I spent most of my clear fight on the ground ;_;

That said, nukes are best used against the first form as it needs to be taken down quickly, I just nuked a little too much. Something like a Blue mage can keep form 2 stunned with headbutt and other melee can TP burn.

Disappointingly easy if done properly.

Comment

I am very interested in completing the Zilart missions Rare and I am indeed on #14 Ark Angels so if we are moving on from this point then you can definately count me in.

Comment

Working...
      X