Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This needs your attention if you're serious about fine snacks! (twiglet related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This needs your attention if you're serious about fine snacks! (twiglet related)

I had NO IDEA that Jacobs had discontinued Worcester Sauce Twiglets!!

This is madness to my mind, I like no snackfood above the mighty tangy twiglet

Change.org is the world’s largest petition platform, using technology to empower more than 200 million users to create the change they want to see.

Make it happen!!

Thats. Just. Wrong.

Comment

There's more than one sort of Twiglets?

Comment

Twiglets are just wrong period, nasty tasting things they are.

Its like a twig dipped in marmite Ewwwww

Comment

I reckon I could eat a few twiglets rights now. I am reasonably satisfied at the moment as I have TUC biscuits and cheese.

Comment

Seeeee, this is where the world needs educating. Normal twiglets do indeed taste like marmite, but the tangy worcester sauce ones were like AMBROSIA (and no, not rice pudding....) and tasted nothing like them.

They also did curry ones for a while which were ok, but not a patch on the orange-and-black packeted goodness.

Comment

I've signed the petition because I enjoyed tangy Twiglets on the times I tried them, but I must admit to finding the standard Marmite jobbies the superior flavour. I love them deeply, and can go through a whole tub no probs.

Comment

yeah, i truly miss worcester sauce twiglets!

they are the best and low if fat too!

Comment

I ate a packet of worcester sauce Twiglets once, I think it was around christmas time a few years back. I loved them but could never find them again.

I need a hug.

Comment

Is it me or are Twiglets a lot rarer than they used to be? Our local Morrisons never has them in (which is a pity as they used to do quite a few 2-for-1 offers on them.)

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Twiglets are just wrong period, nasty tasting things they are.

Its like a twig dipped in marmite Ewwwww
                      It IS a twig dipped in Marmite! Have you even seen Mr Bean!?

And yeah I hate them too.

Comment

Crisps and that are just going to ****ing hell in a handcart at the moment. Since Walkers and their crisp making brethren started reducing the salt and saturated fat, the quality of the products has dipped. Cases in point: Red Hot Monster Munch don't taste as good as they used to, and every available flavour of Wheat Crunchies now tastes inferior to about a year ago. And they have discontinued the Worcester Sauce Wheat Crunchies from the multipack. And there are deffo less crisps in every pack these days.

Who the **** asked them to remove fat and stuff from the crisps? Who asked for them to stop making worcester sauce things? Not me. Let health conscious people eat low fat crisps or bits of raw veg and ryvita and that. Don't mess with proper full fat crisps you *****! And before anyone mentions it, yes, I know I am an overweight crisp eating walking drugs timebomb waiting to go off, and should be grateful.

Comment

If i was you id be out their buying the boxes from Costco or somat.

Go GET!

Comment

nice n spicy nik naks waaaaaaaay back when were world-class! They had an odd yellowy-brownness to them and were godlike.

*applauds seany*

Comment

Originally posted by babs View Post
                              nice n spicy nik naks waaaaaaaay back when were world-class! They had an odd yellowy-brownness to them and were godlike.

*applauds seany*
                              Yeah and now they are not as flavourful, have a different texture more akin to wotsits rather than the rock hard Nik Naks of yore, and leave a bad taste in your mouth. Don't even get me started on Walkers cessating the standard "Barbecue" flavour and replacing it with the inferior, chinese five spice-infused "Barbecue rib".

And the other day I had some Philleas Fogg cheese and jalepeno things, tortillas. Back in the day, Philleas was the shiznitt - his snacks were classy, the sort of thing you would put down as a nibble if important guests were round and that, dead expensive but also nice quality. These things - well - I may as well have been eating cardboard triangles smeared with the contents of some hellish generic Schwarz spice mix. The real Philleas Fogg would be spinning in his grave - probably.

I feel like doing a tv advert, a bit like the old Tango one where the bloke walks down to Dover stripping his clothes off whilst ranting against the French, ends up in a boxing ring? Well I would do that but against these crisp guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X