PN.0.3 ......any reviews yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PN.0.3 ......any reviews yet?

Any reviews of PN.0.3 yet???......i`d like to know, B4 i splash the cash!!!

It got a Gold in Famitsu.

Comment

I`m sure it will be a very good game. Its all about the combo system, and it sounds like it has a very cool combo system according to the reviews.

Comment

Perhaps this thread should be in Import|Q&A?

Comment

I'm still unsure about this one, but still extremely tempted to order anyway :/

I just don't know!

Someone tell me what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
            I'm still unsure about this one, but still extremely tempted to order anyway :/

I just don't know!

Someone tell me what to do.
            Ill tell you. Buy it. It looks maximumly awesome. If you dont like it... sell it at a loss of ?5-10.

problem solved 8)

Comment

I am tempted too 8) But with onslaught of games at the mo: SC2, DMC2, Steel Battalion, Crimsion Sea, DoA:XB Volleyball, Orta and Pokemon, I'm not sure wheather to buy it. I am considering gettin DMC2 or P.N.03. Any idea what Famistu gave DMC2? I jut want to compare their score with the one they gave P.N.03

Comment

Ill tell you. Buy it. It looks maximumly awesome. If you dont like it... sell it at a loss of ?5-10.
                Can't say fairer than that

Shall try out this Tokuda chap I thinks.

Comment

I'm certainly looking forward to this one, and have been following it closely.

I do know someone who has played some of it and he wasn't too impressed with what he saw. Although, that won't stop me from picking it up. The various movies are enticing and it looks like offering something that DMC2 could not.

Comment

Originally posted by wazy15
                    Any idea what Famistu gave DMC2? I jut want to compare their score with the one they gave P.N.03
                    Famitsu;
                    DMC 2 - 8, 9, 7, 8
                    P.N.03 - 9, 8, 7, 7

Comment

Originally posted by Lorraine Kelly
                      It got a Gold in Famitsu.
                      A 31/40 is not a gold award score.

32 = Gold
                      36 = Platinum

Comment

Well im not sure about it, but ive pre-ordered it anway, along with Rockman

Comment

Had my eye on this little gem too. Wasn't sure how much Japanese language there would be, but looking at some of the screens on Capcom's website it looks like it will be perfectly understandable. Mine should be here in under 7 days, yay

[ego]

Comment

Working...
                          X