Sleepga II quest tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepga II quest tonight...

Tickle, everyone's supposed to be off killing this NM @7pm tonight but I don't think anyone's ready for it. Skele has done the Ahriman's lens + rubbish quest but will need to do the candlelight quest, Maria needs to do all three and I still need the candle quest + the rubbish one.

OK, I have all quests done apart from the rubbish one, and I don't have the fame to unlock it. I've got 7k to my name also so I doubt I'll be able to quest much anytime soon.

Comment

:/ dang, u need fame for that quest?

hmmm from looking around online if u had enough fame for the tarut card u should have enough fame for this >.> summit is a miss here.

Have u also done the quest were u have to trade in the lvl30 horn armor?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
        :/ dang, u need fame for that quest?

hmmm from looking around online if u had enough fame for the tarut card u should have enough fame for this >.> summit is a miss here.

Have u also done the quest were u have to trade in the lvl30 horn armor?
        Yep... So far I've completed the Tarut card quest, the Ahriman's lens/crystal ball quest, the candle-making quests, and then the Horn hairpin quest after having your fortune read on three seperate days (in that order). The Taru just keeps asking me if I want my fortune read.

I only have seven Jeuno quests left to do, including two remaining gobbie bag quests + RSE so I'm going to try and get a good chunk out the way tonight before I go for this curry.

Comment

Dont you start the quest off the woman in upper jeuno?

Comment

Nah - I still need the Garlaige citadel magic rubbish quest. But I just learned it's started from a different Taru NPC. I just need that out the way then I'm ready. Could we possibly get me meh final AF key when there too plz? I'll come as WHM this time ><.

Comment

The Gobbie Bag quests may cost a pretty penny unless you got some crafters to mooch off, you could trade boyhada moss to the farmer in Selbina for some jeuno fame?

Comment

Jeuno fame is tied to your lowest fame of the 3 starter cities. Moss is only effective if its Bastok or Sandy, for windy its either sardines are cornets trading.

Comment

Or questing within my gil limits.

Sorted now anyway.

How did you get on last night? did you kill it? I logged outside Garlaige last night, that's the only quest I need to do.
                  Last edited by dataDave; 18-04-2007, 09:23.

Comment

Still need this guys if ppl want to help me sometime. I'd like to get some BCNM sorted.

Comment

I just need to complete "Never to Return" & "Rubbish Day" then I'll be ready for this also. I already have a Garlaige key, I'll just need some help getting behind the 2nd gate.

Comment

Got behind the gate yet Bev?

Comment

Yep, and got the sleepaga2 quest started too. Ready for the NM fight anytime.

Comment

Rock-a-bye babies on the tree top.....

Comment

I talked Wedge into coming along as BST to help with the NM fight. Wedge, if you read this, what day/time is best for you?

Also, if anyone else from the ls needs this fight, you're welcome to come.

Comment

Working...
                              X