Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 32" LCD **reduced price**

**price reduced by £50** Was £475

I'm thinking of upgrading to a larger LCD TV, so am gauging interest before purchasing new set.

Samsung 32" LCD (LE32R41BDX) Excellent condition, built in freeview, fully boxed complete. Approx 1 year old, would be looking for £425 (it cost me £819). Collection preferred, or buyer pays postage. Pics available on request.

specs:

review/pics:
    It’s a funny thing writing a review like this when the reason I’ve bought it for isn’t out yet (the Xbox 360), so in some ways this may be an overly critical review. I’ve had it for 5 days now, and I’ve tried to test a number of different feeds to find its weakpoints. And it does have some...

Regards
    Last edited by bignige; 20-04-2007, 17:24.

So whereabouts are you then?

Comment

Originally posted by charlaph View Post
      So whereabouts are you then?
      Coventry, West Midlands mate.

Comment

so is it 425 now or 375?

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
          so is it 425 now or 375?
          Sorry, originally was ?475, now ?425. Will amend to reflect this.

Comment

I would be interested in this TV - but i'd need it sent to me at uni (middlesbrough) but don't mind paying the extra.

Comment

Originally posted by supersmithy View Post
              I would be interested in this TV - but i'd need it sent to me at uni (middlesbrough) but don't mind paying the extra.
              Couriers and TV's are a total nightmare (as I'm finding out - sold a 26" LCD on AV Forums) You can insure, but it dosen't cover loss or damage whilst in transit!! Other couriers will, but the cheapest I've seen so far is £75
              I may just keep it for the bedroom. Let me look in to it some more, ok?Already got me a 40 incher!

**anyone know of a decent courier who deals with TV's and is cheap?**

Comment

My parents live in Coventry - but I personally don't have a car, and I get the train back up to uni :S

But yeah, let me know man

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
                  Couriers and TV's are a total nightmare (as I'm finding out - sold a 26" LCD on AV Forums) You can insure, but it dosen't cover loss or damage whilst in transit!! Other couriers will, but the cheapest I've seen so far is ?75
                  I may just keep it for the bedroom. Let me look in to it some more, ok?Already got me a 40 incher!

**anyone know of a decent courier who deals with TV's and is cheap?**
                  Try chester post

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                    Try chester post
                    That's who I'm using for the 26" LCD!!! Ordered online, only to be told the above - about them not accepting responsibility with regards to it being lost/broken in transit!

Comment

Can we keep this for the sale only please.

For questions on couriers etc can you start a thread in Ask the Forum / Off topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X