San d'Oria 7-2: The Secret Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San d'Oria 7-2: The Secret Weapon

Huzzah, i made it, 50/25. Would love to get these Rank Missions done at some point, i'm sure a few ls memebers are on Rank 5 still. Lut i think is one. Any help would be awesome.
    Last edited by Rep; 07-06-2007, 21:25.

I know Vanicent is still on rank 5 and that taking down the SL was one of his more long term goals. Still, if we can get those last few LSers rank 6 and into Zilart that need it then that would be good.

Only problem is, I think he's still short a few levels. Come on mate, I know you don't have alot of time for the game, but whenever I'm on, just ask me if you want to exp, I don't mind at all and my BLU is still the same lvl as your RNG.

Comment

taking donw the shadowlord is fun

Comment

If anyone still needs this I'm game, just finished the last cs for rank 6 this evening. Just let me know when; for me Tue/Thur/Sun are non starters atm due to regular fixtures and school nights I'll be looking to be logging off soon after 10 at the very latest.

Comment

Would any Sandy clears be able to help me with this at some point? No luck with shouting and the people that are on Rank7 need 7-1. For anyone that can't remember, it's an uncapped BC in Horlais Peak against 3 Orcs and 2 Warmachines. Can be duo'd by RDM/NIN, BST/NIN. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X