Pirate Ship BC no1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirate Ship BC no1

Chaps now that Tal is past the ship BC we can take a serious look at doing the pirate ship BCs. Would be good to do one each week to get all 3 clears sorted...

So who is interested and on what day, these are all uncapped and required ToAU mission 17 cleared.

Given 1 a night I'd also propose afterwards we do a ToAU mission to get us all to the end. starting with the Khimera fight...

So who's in and what days, week nights are best for me (Monday thru Thursday)

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
    Chaps now that Tal and Dara are past the ship BC we can take a serious look at doing the pirate ship BCs. Would be good to do one each week to get all 3 clears sorted...

So who is interested and on what day, these are all uncapped and required ToAU mission 17 cleared.

Given 1 a night I'd also propose afterwards we do a ToAU mission to get us all to the end. starting with the Khimera fight...

So who's in and what days, week nights are best for me (Monday thru Thursday)
    Fixed, and yes please

Any night works for me (apart from maybe Monday, just incase on the off chance I have excess gil and go for a Limbus)

Comment

We could do wed after feast of swords?

I know rare and tobal are after this as well and we will all be together then too.

Comment

Yes for everything lol!

Wednesday is not good for me this week. Sisters wedding rehersal then as much as the Champions League as I can watch on TV... So no feast of swords for me but will be free after footy...

Comment

Oh crap, I forgot about the Man U game on Wednesday. I'm out of Feast of Swords until 9:30pm I guess XD

Comment

:/

When can we do then?

Comment

Do it without me. It's crazy to keep postponing stuff

Comment

na, none of us are in a rush to do it i imagin. Just summit nice to do.

How about next wed?

Comment

next week could be better, think I'm out Wednesday

Could do Thursday?

Comment

Well Dj organised a first shot at this yesterday adn it's so not easy. We got comprehensively wiped in a storm of tier 3 aga's and AM. Would seem that the imps need to be killed with AoE nukes before they do unto you.

Sac pull of imps to gether them then nuking seems the only way to survive it. Possibly store TP might work as a single WS pretty much kills most mobs. The other alternative is Stunga from BLU...

Comment

AoE WS is ment to work well also as that stops them casting.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                        Oh crap, I forgot about the Man U game on Wednesday. I'm out of Feast of Swords until 9:30pm I guess XD
                        I'm @ the Player of the Year awards at BFC taking photos. I won't be around until 9:30/10pm either. :/

Comment

Working...
                        X