Fenrir + Diabolos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenrir + Diabolos

Any one up for fighting these 2, been on my 'to do' list for so long now and would love to get them sorted. Need 70+ ideally 75, so who's interested and I can finally get them off the never ending to do list, well for the avatars anyway will still need fenrirs stone!

Yeah, I'm up for these - still need stone and that item for the SMN ring off of Fenrir.

Comment

/

Defo.

I need fenrir, need to clear some of the other avatars 1st thou.

Comment

I’ll do some of the normal avatars with you Dj. Grab some gil rewards.

I think Apa needs some too for his Moon Bauble.

Comment

sweet sounds good, ill get all the key items rdy

Comment

I want to do both of these ~ have a Moon Bauble already but always up for redoing the Avatars if others need them.

Comment

I'm very interested in the Diabolos Prime fight. I'd like to get that earring. I don't have a Moon Bauble yet, but I'm always up for repeating the prime fights. Also, I think some other LS members need these prime fights as well.

Comment

I'm interested too, if you can give me a couple of weeks to get to 70.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                  I'm interested too, if you can give me a couple of weeks to get to 70.
                  You could join us for the primes davi no problem before 70 too.

Comment

Primes..

*Cough http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=72464 Cough*

It never happened last time though. I'd still be up for the main 6, i've done half the minis now, would keep the key items for future Fenrir use.

Comment

Anyone still up for these 2 fights? Wouldn't mind trying them as soon as this weekend. Diabolos i'm really keen to try.

Comment

I'm up for trying these fights my only problem is Diabolos I'm still on COP 2.5 >_<. I have all the items need to do Fenrir tho.

Comment

I'll be shouting for these fights this coming Saturday at 3pm. If anyone still needs them this is the place to post. I have a Moon Bauble but am more then happy to repeat the other Primes. If people can post which Primes they need that would help so we can sort something.

Comment

I'll come if im around, need both. Moon Bubble 0.

But may need to re-get it from windy cos i failed it 1st time around.

Comment

I still need the ancient's key drop from this so I'm good for whenever.

Comment

Working...
                              X