Antec Case with 430W PSU
    DVD RW Drive
    250GB SATA Samsung Hard Drive
    ATI Radeon X1950 Pro 512 MB PCI Graphics Card
    Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400, 2.13 GHZ, 1066 MHz FSB, 2MB L2 Cache
    GEIL 2GB DDR2 Dual Channel Ultra Low Latency Ram
    Giga Byte 965P-DS3 Motherboard
    Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium

This is a fantastic multimedia gaming PC. It never gets used, so I've decided to buy a laptop instead. It's very quiet, plays all the latest games in ultra settings with high resolution and works perfectly. I've installed a genuine version of Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium on it and I will supply the CD with it, if you ever feel the need to do a re-format in the future. Because it is a very good motherboard I have not needed to install my soundcard in it, because the sound quality is very good, which supports digital optical & coaxial. This is the main system with the specs mentioned above only, it does not include a monitor or mouse and keyboard

Had this for sale on here a few month back for ?550 then reduced to ?500. Now I want to sell it again and willing to let it go for ?400 to be collected in Mansfield Woodhouse in Nottinghamshire.

Thanks
    Last edited by MarioMark; 06-09-2007, 15:01. Reason: re-sale

are you looking for anything in particular for a possibe part trade/trade?

Comment

Originally posted by RBelmont View Post
      are you looking for anything in particular for a possibe part trade/trade?
      Just after a Laptop mate, but I want one with a similar spec to my PC (apart from the graphics of course)

Comment

Reduced to ?500, can't go any lower though, I'm losing way too much as it is.

Anyone interested?

Comment

if i had the cash right now, i'd snap your hand off for 500 pounds.

if you still have it in a few weeks i may be able to raise the money.

Comment

Originally posted by RBelmont View Post
            if i had the cash right now, i'd snap your hand off for 500 pounds.

if you still have it in a few weeks i may be able to raise the money.
            Never mind, thanks for the interest though mate.

Comment

Had this for sale on here a few month back for ?550 then reduced to ?500. Now I want to sell it again and willing to let it go for ?400 to be collected in Nottinghamshire.

Comment

I'm interested, but I have no idea how I'd possibly collect it from you. You don't happen to be planning on driving down to London any time soon, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnakai View Post
                  I'm interested, but I have no idea how I'd possibly collect it from you. You don't happen to be planning on driving down to London any time soon, do you?
                  Afraid not.

I could post it, I just need to make a strong box. I'm happy to come to an agreement on postal charges like pay half each.

If you're still interested let me know and I'll send you some pictures.

Comment

If this is still about this time next month, I'll have this I think.

Comment

ok mate, if I still have it I'll bear that in mind

Edit: Sold on AV Forums
                      Last edited by MarioMark; 06-09-2007, 15:01.

Comment

Working...
                      X