Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ToAU Mission 22 - Shield of Diplomacy

All,

On Wednesday we are going to do the ToAU mission 22 BC. Please say if you want it and make sure you are ready for the BC for the day. We'll fill any free spaces from shouts.

Roster:

Tsingtao - PLD (does not need)
    Talizker - RDM
    Tobal - SAM or COR (does not need)
    Daragon - BLM or THF

For ref this one is the second BC!

The aim is to be at the end of the storyline for the next update, after this BC only 1 NM and a BC to get to the current end.

If we have more people who want in that need others that are just helping can drop out.
    Last edited by Tsingtao; 14-05-2007, 10:13.

I should be ok for this, I only have one JP midnight mission to sort out and I can do that today.

My biggest worry is the mission involving Aydeewa Subterrane as I have no map (the quest for which looks a bit lengthy involving chigoe aggro) so may need someone who's done the mission to guide me through it.

Comment

i can help, Sam/Cor

i suggest nin sub for all and lots of rr..

Comment

Yup NIN subs help did it on my run with a party of 5 and 0 deaths. It's very easily doable more people killed themselves to the Treu Sight mobs on the way to the chamber.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
          I should be ok for this, I only have one JP midnight mission to sort out and I can do that today.

My biggest worry is the mission involving Aydeewa Subterrane as I have no map (the quest for which looks a bit lengthy involving chigoe aggro) so may need someone who's done the mission to guide me through it.
          The map is fairly straightforward. Go via Wajaom to Aydeewa (you don't have to visit Nashmau first). Ideally you want entrance 8 as marked on ffxi-atlas.com (I think 6 would probably be ok too, but 8 is better). Whatever you do, don't take 4 (which is also in E-10). Davi and I did that last week and it took us forever to navigate the different levels of Aydeewa to find our way to where we were supposed to be.

Sneak and Invis will keep you safe inside. There's a high ledge to the right as you face the stairs - make for that, and buff up. Wait for any obvious aggro to move from the bottom of the stairs as your invis will drop during the cutscene, but Davi and I didn't have any problems and I was safe during the second visit too.

When your cutscene is done warp back to Whitegate and go speak to the dude in Nashmau. Then, retrace your steps back to Aydeewa for a final cutscene. If you really want (and if you choose the right option in Aydeewa) you can head back to Nashmau one last time for a few imperial coins.

Comment

I did this last night without the map. Its fairly straight forward if you have Sneak/Invis. There is one room with a load of Chigoe in and then the area where you get the CS is fairly mob heavy so you need to be careful when coming out of the CS.

Comment

The map quest isn't bad either I duoed with Byan I think back when the expansion first came out. Did all the quest maps in one night and then IS maps after, well worth having.

Comment

Dara, did you get sorted ready to go with this tonight? I should be on for 8.30pm.

Comment

I've past my midnight JST mission, but I still need to get that run through Aydeewa Subterrane sorted.

Comment

I've past my midnight JST mission, but I still need to get that run through Aydeewa Subterrane sorted.
                    Will you be doing that today in advance of the proposed start?

Comment

I should be able to get that sorted by 8.30 yea

Comment

Working...
                      X