England Team Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England Team Thread

Thought we could have one of these now the season is over and we've got a few England matches on the way. So all you Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea fans, put away your handbags and let's unite.

England B match is on at the moment against Albania, It's 2-1 to England ATM with 2nd half just started. Smith and Downing both scored.

Edit: Ended 3-1
    Last edited by MarioMark; 25-05-2007, 20:56.

Comment

There's talk of Beckham getting recalled to the England squad in the papers at the moment.

Good to see Owen has recovered from his injury cos let's be honest - he is the only decent out and out goalscorer England have got.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
        There's talk of Beckham getting recalled to the England squad in the papers at the moment.

Good to see Owen has recovered from his injury cos let's be honest - he is the only decent out and out goalscorer England have got.
        I want to see Beckham back; ok he might not be the player he used to be but he's still worthy of a place in the squad. How can one minute he be a regular player and a captain, and then the next minute not be in the squad at all? It's one extreme to the other.

Comment

Ask McClaren LOL.

I don't think he knows what he's doing to be honest.

Comment

I can't BELIEVE Kevin Davies still hasn't had a call up, even for the B team...behind some of the players in this lineup?

McLaren just hasn't got a clue.

Comment

I thought Davies had got a call up, that is a shame. I think he wouldn't disgrace himself or the shirt in B line up.

Comment

Beckham is back! Couldn't leave him out though could he? Still playing competitive football in Spain, playing well and Real are challenging for the title. I hope he plays and has a blinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                  Beckham is back! Couldn't leave him out though could he? Still playing competitive football in Spain, playing well and Real are challenging for the title. I hope he plays and has a blinder.
                  Yeah, either way he's had a better season than Lampard.

Comment

Beckham is back? Is that official? Oh and Yorath's, nope, he didn't get a call up, nor did Nolan. Both of them are apparently behind some of the jokes that played last night.

Comment

This one's dedicated to Steve McClaren.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Getting my first visit to the new Wembley stadium tonight as I managed to nab a couple tickets for the Brazil game. Looking forward to it alot, more cos it is at the new Wembley as I don't expect the match to be that great. Will be nice to see a few of the stars in action though such as Kaka and Ronaldinho.....oh and an England win would be nice

Comment

An England win would be nice, certainly. But having said that, England don't have a good record against Brazil.

Comment

Too true, great decision to put us against the best team in the world for a "friendly" in our first match in the new home stadium.
                            Still, I bought meself a shirt yesterday so will squeeze into that tonight and proceed to down a few pints while watching.
                            Lovely weather for it too.

Comment

Should be a good atmosphere within the stadium, will take a few pics and post em up here when I get back. Hopefully some nice Brazilian women!

Comment

Working...
                              X