Rise of the Zilart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise of the Zilart

Just wondering where everyone is at with these missions.

I have been on Ark Angels for ages now and would really like to push on with this.

I think alot of us are at about the same point.

lolZM4

Comment

I’m onto the final mission but I’ve been hoping to put together a group from Ark Angels onwards to finish it off to allow access to the RoZ/CoP Epilogue missions.

I know Talizker is interested and I’m pretty sure I can encourage (read: force) Moot to help so that will put us at 4. Would just need a WHM and a DD I think.

Comment

im on the final mission also would like to have ago at the single AA's

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
          I know Talizker is interested
          Indeed, #14 here and Rare(ing) to go (pun intended) with the LS ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
            Indeed, #14 here and Rare(ing) to go (pun intended) with the LS ASAP!
            *crickets*

Back to the matter at hand, I've cleared ZM but am up for a shot at the single AA fights - also would like a decent go at Eald'narche as I spent most of my clear fight dead

Comment

I'm on ZM15 - The Sealed Shrine.

Comment

i thought you cleared ZM Dj .... im on last mission .. need to finish CoP

Comment

Dj probably means that he's on

"The Last Verse"

, the current final mission for both ZM and CoP. I think it activates automatically after ZM and AN clear.
                  Last edited by Daragon; 05-06-2007, 07:11. Reason: Spoilers

Comment

Yup im ZM clear, i just ment id like to have ago at the 6 Man AA Fights

Comment

Am right at the start. Have WHM.

Comment

I still think there's a few people right at start, Lut, Hic and Davi off the top of my head. Myself included. If we start it at some point, i wouldn't mind grabbing some Carbuncle Mitts while there.

Comment

Wedge/Tal, you guys plan to be online this evening?

We could maybe try and pull a PT together to fight some Ark Angels if you're interested.

Comment

Arks are fairly straight forward, only been in to TP on them prior to DM but seemed relatively soft.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                              Wedge/Tal, you guys plan to be online this evening?

We could maybe try and pull a PT together to fight some Ark Angels if you're interested.
                              Maybe, im supposed to be going to Bournemouth Beach today but I really cant be bothered, depends how pressured I am into going.

If im about I would definetely be up for trying it.

Comment

Working...
                              X