This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting spoilers to the new harry potter book will result in a ban

Please show some respect to your fellow members and don't post spoilers to the new Harry Potter book.

Anyone thinking they can be the class clown and spoiling it for those interested in finding out the plot/ending for themselves will have their accounts removed until the next Harry Potter book is released (and yes I do know that this is probably the last one).

Thank You

Nice to see an effort been made to stop spoilers

Comment

I have no interest in Harry Potter (can't speak for the other Mods) so if something does need looking at/removing feel free to drop me a PM.

Comment

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

god i loved that video...
        *edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossbPGIVikU

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
          SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

god i loved that video...
          *edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossbPGIVikU

Comment

Im guessing talking about it in the Harry Potter thread and user spoiler tags is still ok?

Comment

Think I'll start a Harry Potter Spoilers thread just to be on the safe side, know how important this book is to a number of people.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
                Im guessing talking about it in the Harry Potter thread and user spoiler tags is still ok?
                That will be fine, I will be staying away from it till after I have finished the book though

Comment

I don't care about Potter either so if anyone is worried about spoilers being in the wrong place or showing at all, give me a shout.

Comment

Any chance the same rules can be enforced for, you know, games as well?

Unmarked spoilers don't just ruin books...

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                      I don't care about Potter either...
                      Snape?

Daragon makes a good point btw. Perhaps spoilers can be contained too the first play thread where you would expect them. I don't like the idea of opening up the MGS thread in headlines only to be faced with the revelation that you don't play as Snake for 3/4 of the game!!!"!11Lol!!!.

Comment

I started the Deathly Hallows thread purely to discuss the hype and then discuss the book following it being read so when I pick it up I will be staying away from the thread till I have finished it also.

Totally agree on this announcement by the way, I would NOT be happy if I just happened upon some info I did not want to hear.

It would be like the time an episode of Will & Grace ruined who Keizer Soze was before I had watched The Usual Suspects, I nearly smashed the TV.

Comment

I can't believe what people have said about Sons Of Liberty in the MGS4 thread.

Comment

I don't care about Potter either so anybody wanting to spoil elements of the story feel free to PM me about them At least I can wind up the Mrs......

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                              I can't believe what people have said about Sons Of Liberty in the MGS4 thread.
                              What, did they tell you it had a coherent story or something?
                              Bloody savages.

Comment

Working...
                              X