Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVE online, official thread(?)

Hello,

Got broadband and finally got to play eve last night. Wow it's big. Man I've got a lot of questions. I figured out how to train my skills and I managed to jump to a friends location to collect a ship he'd promised me. So now I'm doing the agent/tutorial missions. I never realised space was this beautiful. I know there an NTSC Corp, but it's Amarr only I believe? I'm a Gallente, so that wouldn't work.

Fraid so mate Your the inferior race so we couldn't have you in our corp

BUT if you have any questiones etc just post em here, im sure you'll get answers from one of us hehe.

Comment

Feel free to kill that awful French-based character and create a superior Amarr one.

Then join us

Comment

Thought I'd resurrect this old thread at I've just signed up on a 14-day free trial. Does anyone here still play this? I'm currently mulling over which of the four races to choose for my character. Does anyone have any suggestions for character creation?

Edit: Just realised there's a bigger thread at http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...&highlight=Eve

Comment

Wow! This thread is 1 year and 5 days old. I dont play EVE anymore', I actually stoppe dplaying it fairly quickly. From what I understand from the latest Edge magazine the game has changed much since it was released, a friend who recently picked it up again said more or less the same thing.

Comment

Then your mate isn't involved with any large scale operations tbh. PIE and her allies continue to dominate Empire space.

Yeah, that's the original thread I started er yonks ago, during beta. All the pic links are knackered, sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X