The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Anyone else watched this yet? first episode has just aired and im pleasantly surprised sure the acting wasn't the best but some good old fashion action always makes up to it, it must have had a movie style budget mind as theres a hell of allot of effects for a tv series. Looking forward to the second episode now

i thought it was alright too. i guess everybody will go into it with fairly low expectations,which may help... but it could have been just awful.
    quite looking forward to the next episode too.

Comment

Its a bit Ropey but not bad,

Why did the Terminator hide a gun in its leg, moreso, how? its not to get past alarms as he would make em ring being a giant metal skeleton! also some of the make up was naff, he had bits of silver in his eye lid? why?? plus his ear had wire in it? Ok now you are going too far and didn't really pay attention to the films. Summer Glau was great & wierd all at the same time. Forgiving these bits, I will give it a go.

Comment

Where did this air? Thought it was due out in 2008

Comment

It recently aired in the USA

Comment

Actually the pilot got leaked. It's not supposed to air until 2008.

Comment

Ah I see.

Comment

Ah I see, didn't realise, so six months between episodes, will give it a miss for now then

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
                  Its a bit Ropey but not bad,

Why did the Terminator hide a gun in its leg, moreso, how? its not to get past alarms as he would make em ring being a giant metal skeleton!
                  Not seen this yet, but was it to travel through time, metal needs to be covered by living flesh as nothing dead can go back? Although the second film made a mockery of that with the 'living metal' terminator rubbish...

Comment

Am I missing something?

I've always wondered this:

In Terminator, Kyle Reece explains that the T-100 has to be covered in living tissue to activate the time travel machine. So how could the t-1000 in T2 and T-1million (or whatever) in T3 travel through time.

More importantly, why didn't Skynet cover one of those HUGE guns you see the Terminators using in flashbacks (phase plasma rifle?) in the living tissue? It didn't have to be human shaped?

Hmmm...

Comment

No time travel story of any kind really holds up to any kind of scrutiny so don't even bother trying, just enjoy!

And don't go to see Terminator 3d in Orlando, Arnie drives through time fully clothed and with a shotgun while on a motorbike.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                        Not seen this yet, but was it to travel through time, metal needs to be covered by living flesh as nothing dead can go back? Although the second film made a mockery of that with the 'living metal' terminator rubbish...

Its just a normal every day gun Spag...

Comment

Well that sounds very odd - does he do it in a Robocop kind of way?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            No time travel story of any kind really holds up to any kind of scrutiny so don't even bother trying, just enjoy!

And don't go to see Terminator 3d in Orlando, Arnie drives through time fully clothed and with a shotgun while on a motorbike.
                            sorry but still do totally go see t3d in orlando, nevermind the plot or anything it's just clearly awesome.

Comment

I'd second that. Been on that 'ride' twice and if nothing else it leaves you with a bit of drool at the thought of a decent futurised T4.

Comment

Working...
                              X