No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End to end stuff, Liverpool have started well after the break though. We need to keep a clean sheet.

Comment

Bloody hell! How did that happen!?

Comment

haha you lucky bastards!

Comment

That goal could be crucial.

Comment

Aye, a nice gift. Hopefully we'll friggin rape them at thy bridge. Will be better now we need to score.... I hope. Oops... I looked at Drogba and the ball went in the goal... and he fell over too.

Shurrup Lamps, you didn't deserve a goal out of that. You stink of Terry's.

[EDIT] PS. I'm not being aggressive here. Just happily passionatte.
            Last edited by hudson; 22-04-2008, 20:45.

Comment

Liverpool will be disappointed with themselves as they were in control and gave away a cheap own goal. Just would why Riise chose to head the ball and not kick it away I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                Liverpool will be disappointed with themselves as they were in control and gave away a cheap goal. Just would why Riise chose to head the ball and not kick it away I don't know.
                The Torres chance in the first half... you'd put your house on him scoring that. Poopio!

Comment

Indeed. He got a bit of rough treatment by Terry and co, too..

Comment

Yep we should have killed the tie early on, got to score at Stamford Bridge now.

Comment

We got a bit of luck against Liverpool. Clearly something is deeply wrong.

Was gearing up for a rant against Avram (putting on anelka 5 minutes from time...). We were poor but thankfully Liverpool weren't much better and Cech did well.

We *should* be favourites to win the tie now. Liverpool will have to come at us at stamford bridge and we're powerful on the counter attack and have that fearsome record.

Comment

I honestly don't think a record will have us rattled for the away leg. If anything you should fear us when we're nearly out of the Champions League if you're gonna bring that to the table Anyroads, I looks forward to it wearing brown trousers

Comment

True, records are there to be broken. Bring on next Wednesday, a five nil victory by Barca tomorrow would make me feel better, but hard not to see a Man U victory or them at least scoring.

Comment

I think we can all agree, Barca must win by a large margin tomorrow XD

Comment

wow , ive never seen chelski get late late fluky goal before, ,
                              but this is the runners up semi final anyway, if utd dont win barca will,
                              draw on sat i think
                              come on utd
                              Last edited by yesteryeargames; 22-04-2008, 21:32.

Comment

nah, Barca are easy mate. Noooo problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X