Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree glazza, they outplayed chelsea, barnsley deserve to go all the way

Comment

Word has it that Grant will be replaced by Rijkaard.

But this is quite the accomplishment by Barnsley, go for it all imo!

Comment

Did Chelsea perform that badly on purpose?

It's like they were drugged, had jelly legs, not a clue.

Barnsley were good, they didn't do anything stupid, but Chelsea really were a joke.

A disgrace. Liverpool are a very dodgy team, it wasn't majorly surprising that Barnsley beat them, but Chelsea can be such a good team, why so bad today?

Comment

Grant seems to be completely tactically inept. Anelka and Drogba aren't the same player so why play the same system? If I were a Chelsea fan I'd be thinking Kalou, Malouda and Pizarro aren't good enough for the club. If they don't make a major impact in the champions league now I'd expect Grant and many players to be gone in the summer.

Comment

Wow, I was just informed that Barnsley knocked Chelsea out. Speechless! First time for a while one of the top 4 won't win the FA Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
              Grant seems to be completely tactically inept. Anelka and Drogba aren't the same player so why play the same system? If I were a Chelsea fan I'd be thinking Kalou, Malouda and Pizarro aren't good enough for the club. If they don't make a major impact in the champions league now I'd expect Grant and many players to be gone in the summer.
              If we win the Champions League, or the Premiership, all the fans will like Grant, but at the moment things don't look promising.

Kalou looked really poor today. I thought he looked promising at the start of the season, but he hasn't really impressed me overall. Kalou, Pizzaro, Wright Phillips, I don't rate them.

As much as Chelsea have spent over the past few years, it's still a fact that quite a few players on the team aren't good enough for a club that wants to really play stylish football and win a lot of accolades.

Drogba is on his way out. Anelka may not be as good as we had hoped. I think we're still a good team, just not brilliant. There needs to be some very positive buying and selling over the next 6months.

Comment

Important night tonight and over the Easter Weekend. This week could be the premiership decider for us

Comment

C'mon Spurs! :P

Comment

Chelsea played far better football overall, but stupid mistakes spoilt everything.

If only all the team were as focused as Joe Cole; he was awesome.

Spurs are a good team, but Chelsea really should have won. It'll probably be the match that scuppered our chance of winning the title.

Ashley Cole needs to see a shrink. Talk about attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                      If we win the Champions League, or the Premiership, all the fans will like Grant, but at the moment things don't look promising.

Kalou looked really poor today. I thought he looked promising at the start of the season, but he hasn't really impressed me overall. Kalou, Pizzaro, Wright Phillips, I don't rate them.

As much as Chelsea have spent over the past few years, it's still a fact that quite a few players on the team aren't good enough for a club that wants to really play stylish football and win a lot of accolades.

Drogba is on his way out. Anelka may not be as good as we had hoped. I think we're still a good team, just not brilliant. There needs to be some very positive buying and selling over the next 6months.
                      Isn't it just impossible though to get players in every position who are good enough? I would say even at teams like Barca and ManU there are players who could be replaced with better ones or there are players who are not good enough in comparison to the rest of the squad.

I think its just the way it is. Even if a team had 100's of millions to spend in the summer you still couldn't do it as most teams wouldn't sell their best players anyway. I think people would have more respect for Chelsea if they had a manager who got the best out of the great squad they have rather than spend another fortune.

Comment

Have to win against arsenal now. A draw will hand the title to Man U. Hopefully Liverpool will do us a favour

Comment

If Mourinho was still the gaffer at Chelsea, he have would ensured that Chelsea would have seen out the game and hang on to the win.

Chelsea sold it and they only have themselves to blame for dropping points in the title race. XD
                          Last edited by Kongster; 20-03-2008, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                            Ashley Cole needs to see a shrink. Talk about attitude.
                            His challenge was mental

Comment

Have to get a win today to stay in the race and need to hope Liverpool do us a favour.

Comment

Great result for us, shame the liverpool result didn't go our way but if we can beat Man U at home, we've a really good chance at the title.

Comment

Working...
                                X