Japanese games with furigana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese games with furigana

Does anyone know any games that have furigana for the kanji? I don't know that many jukugo and so I'd find it easier to follow with furigana - I certainly found it a bit easier in Kaze no Takuto to figure out what was going on . Am I right in thinking that most first-party Nintendo titles are either entirely in hiragana/katakana (i.e. Super Mario Sunshine) or have furigana options (Kaze no Takuto)? I've played quite a few of the first party GCN titles though, so any PS2 games that you know of?

Thanks a lot,
    --Ed

Well, most games I have played on the GC which are also for the younger kids have furigana, of course games like Biohazard do not.
    I struggle on games like biohazard and keep having to ask the misses to read it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
      Well, most games I have played on the GC which are also for the younger kids have furigana, of course games like Biohazard do not.
      I struggle on games like biohazard and keep having to ask the misses to read it out.
      I bet she loves that...

--Ed

Comment

haha actually....she loves watching me play these kind of games, although she won't play them herself "kowai kara" hehe

Comment

LOL. Thanks for the help, anyway. I hope Rockman Battle Transmission has it, I'm sure it will do - and if not, oh well.

--Ed

Comment

Furigana? Guess the subscript hiragana is called that...*shrug*

Comment

Working...
            X