game ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game ideas!

I was thinking it would make an interesting thread if we all shared are game ideas. With us all playing games surely you must have some idea what would make a good game and what type of game ideas you have in the back of you’re mind. i'll kick us of. This game is a weird one. kudex Ok this is a bit hard to explain in any understandable form naye way here goes. This at basic for is a bird sim But it's much deeper than that. The music is the most important element of the games overall package. You see i wan't this game to be intime with the beat ect: another important aspect has to be that the controllers are flowing and not stiff at all. And that the user really feels free as free as a bird When the bird flaps it's wing's i wan't in time with the beat. I would have surreal levels like one that l00ks like it is drawn in blue wet ink and is blotting and running down the page. I have so many ideas for this game. But by far the wackiest idea is the thought of on one level which is set in a time warp starting from the 80's up till present day each stage of the level with the graphics which you would find in that era. So you would be switching from era to era until the top range xbox/gc/ps2 graphics of modern day. Also we would have to use wire mech some where

nwo it's your go

Tokuda's right, your dialogue is terrific!

Comment

erm... english lol

Comment

I have a good idea for a game, maybe someone has already thought of it though, but I would still love to play it.

I call it Overlord.

It's basically an RTS, much the same as Command and Conquer. You take control of a whole Army company, whether it is Infantry, Airborne, or Armoured is your choice. It's also your choice whether you play as British, American or German troops.

Depending on which type of division you play as, or whether you play as Allied or Axis forces, the opening levels will differ. If you choose to play as an Allied Airborne division, then you will parachute behind enemy lines before the actual invasion begins, and if you choose to play as an Allied Infantry division then you start in landing craft approaching the Normandy coastline. On the other hand if you choose to play as the Germans, your first task is to defend against the Allied invasion.

As the game progesses, you take your company throught the different stages of the war in Europe, from Overlord, to Market-Garden, to the Battle of the Bulge, and finally into Germany.

Along the way your company will suffer casualties, and you will be assinged replacements to fill any gaps in your ranks. These replacements will not have the same skills and techniques that any surviving soldiers may have, and as a result will not perform as well, until the have become acustomed to fighting. It's kind of like levelling up a character in an RPG. The more combat experience a soldier has, the better a soldier he becomes.

That's basically it. What with me being a huge World War two entusiast I would love to play a game like this, as long as it was done right of course.

Comment

I have a great idea for a gamecube title...Listen up Nintendo!

You play a Lobster. L Trigger controls the left Claw for gripping items/enemies. The R trigger controls the...right claw!!! allowing a more powerful grip, more useful for battle. Push the L or R trigger fully to actually cut into the object/enemy. Analog stick for full 3D movementHold B to move fast. A allows a special attack and pickup. Y and X allow 90 degree instant swivel turns left or right. C Stick for camera control and D Pad for special attack selection. Z button flicks a map on.

You roam around puzzle based lush environments such as rainforests, beaches, mountain sides, ocean floors, boats, ships, reefs, ports and so forth. Free fellow lobsters, solve puzzles, fight enemies, bosses. 20 Levels. Each can be played separate afterwards for hi score replay value.

Fantastic!

If anyone wants to steal this idea think twice. I posted it to myself via recorded delivery years ago so therefore can claim compensation on profits!

Comment

I was thinking about a mad game.

HOw about a platformer, in a HOOVER.

Your an insect, piece of sentient dust or similar, and you jump your way thru the tunnels and chambers of the HOOVER.

Interesting mechanic could be the hoover starting, causing the platforms of level to be completley destroyed & become rearranged. PLatforms are made up of various crap the HOOVER sucks up.

And when you get to the centre, it reveals the dark secret of the HOOVER, theres no BAG, argh.

whaddya think?

Comment

Working...
            X