Earl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl

Top trader, purchased 2 games from Earl both arrived quickly in the condition i was promised, friendly emails, even when my cheque went astray, Earl was patient, and sent my game b4 cheque had cleared so not to hold the trade any further

both games much appreciated
    cheers jason

ps i suck at ikaruga

Posted by Pato Alto -

Purchased Animal Crossing and it arrived swiftly and in great condition. No probs at all.

Comment

Bought SSBM From Earl and he sent the game when he said he would, great comms. Would trade with him again and would recommend him to any 1..Top Fella...Cheers Earl 8)

Comment

highly recommended,

despite a payment mixup on my part he was good enough to see the funny side sent the game anyway after it was sorted via PM game arrived next day

good honest trader would do business with again

Comment

Great to deal with, bought Zelda bonus from him and got it nice and quick and in mint condition.

Cheers
          G

Comment

Top seller, bought three GBA games and arrived promptly, would have been quicker if not for stupid postal strike!

Comment

Great trader. Got Burnout2. Very fast, friendly service. Thanks!

Comment

Great Trader, 1080 arrived in qucik time and in excellent condition, good comms.

All round nice bloke

Cheers

Comment

traded metroid with him, game arrived fast and in great condition.
                  thanks

Comment

top Bloke!

no messing around, fast to the point pms, payment sorted quickly and the game arrived promptly.

bought mario golf for gc which was in superb condition

very nice seller to deal with, highly reccomended

Comment

Bought BG&E for a good price, delivered quickly, top man.

Comment

Games arrived quickly and as described. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Thanks again, Jason.

Comment

Got zelda WW off earl, some delays due to postal strike but as soon as that stopped i recieved the game quickly.
                          Thanks

Comment

bought MGS GC from Earl, even tho there was an Easter weekend, postal hassles and it coming from the emerald isle, the game arrived quickly and in the usual MINT condition Earl always delivers.

Earl is a wonder to deal with ! quick accurate pms, mint product and good packaging! 100% reccomended

Comment

Bought Prince of Persia from Earl, arrived quickly and good condition. Will definately trade again

Comment

Working...
                              X