Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard: Degeneration (New CGI Resi film)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biohazard: Degeneration (New CGI Resi film)

Full length CGI Resident Evil movie in the works-

Please don't make this like the sacreligious live-action films I'm begging you

Comment

First pics - I'm guessing a trailer is coming soon

Comment

Looks brilliant! Cant wait!

Comment

I'm well impressed with those pics visually, lets hope the story side of things is up to scratch.

Comment

I heard of the film before, but no plot details.

7 years on? That's 2004, the year the Umbrella went down, maybe the film is about that. Nice to see some Claire popping up as well

Edit:
            Actually just realized 7 years on is July 2005, so it's after Umbrella went down.
            Last edited by elaniel; 16-12-2007, 15:53.

Comment

People who know the timeline better than I are saying that it's set not long before the events of RE4.

Comment

I believe RE4 is 6 months later if I recall from the takedown of Umbrella. If that's true, that means this film is after RE4.

Not sure on a timeline for RE5 though.
                Last edited by elaniel; 16-12-2007, 17:05.

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
                  Not sure on a timeline for RE5 though.

I might be wrong but Im sure while playing UC you see a photo scene from RE5 while going through weskers scenario for Resident Evil Zero which makes me think that RE5 is pre all the resi's

Comment

They've not actually said this is canon yet, have they? In fact, who's making this? Be interested to know if this is directly related to the Resi plot, rather than being like the live action films and making passing references to the games now and again.

The 'style' looks like the Resi we know and love though, which is what's so pleasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                      Light years?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                        First pics - I'm guessing a trailer is coming soon
                        I must be psychic

Trailer.

Comment

Nice. It needs a hd download asap!

Notice some shots of Claire and Leon in there.

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6 View Post
                            I might be wrong but Im sure while playing UC you see a photo scene from RE5 while going through weskers scenario for Resident Evil Zero which makes me think that RE5 is pre all the resi's
                            Hard to tell. Theres a girl in what looks like a stasis/experiment container and apparently in an interview the producer said it's someone from a previous RE game. So it could be sherry (meaning this game is probably after RE4) or it could even be Lisa Trevor (meaning the game could be a prequel) Or Alexia from Code veronica. (Didnt Wesker take Steves body which contained the T-veronica virus?)
                            And now Ada has the Plagas sample O.o

I still wish we got the original Resident evil 3.5 with hookman ghost, enchanted dolls, inky/gas virus etc (like if they went back to it and made it)

Comment

First ive seen on this and looking very impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X