DVDBO Zelda WW - sorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDBO Zelda WW - sorted

I checked my account last night, to see the status of my Zelda WW order (4 copies), only to find they've only got me down for 2 bonus disc's. ft:

4 Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Coming Soon $71.95 $287.80
    1 Charge $14.25 $14.25
    2 PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest $.00 $.00

I've emailed them, but had no response yet.

Anyone else here pre-ordered Zelda from them checked their orders lately?

same here mate,

ordered 2 copies, am only getting one bonus disk. They must only be fulfilling half of the preorders with OOT.

Pisser ft:

Comment

Hmmm... I ordered 1 copy, and have 1 bonus disc. Guess that'll teach me to panic buy off The Bay...

Comment

Any idea what date you ordered on Square?

Comment

I ordered mine on 30th Novemeber, basically as soon as it was up on the site.

Comment

6th December, and I was very near the top of the preorder list, apparently.

Comment

you wanna sell one of them square?
              doesnt look like im getting one
              1 Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Coming Soon $47.97 $47.97
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Freight $0.00
              Net Total $47.97
              Pre-orders $47.97
              Amount Due
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              $.00

Comment

Woo Hoo! Ordered mine on 30th Nov too and have a bonus disk allocated to me!!

End panic.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedeer
                  you wanna sell one of them square?
                  Moosey ? a mate has first dibs on it (if it arrives). If he doesn't want it, then sure.

Comment

I got a bonus disc from eBay yesterday and will be getting one from DVDBO with my Zelda order. So I'll have one spare at some point... though seeing as I will also end up with two copies of Zelda, maybe I'll keep them together and sell both together...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Well, the copy I bought on EBay seems to have gone missing in the post so I'm chuffed with DVDBO at the moment

Comment

DVDboxoffice deleted my order at the beginneg of march, despite the fact that they told me I would be able to update my credit card information any time before Zelda's release date. Originally my order was down for December 8th, the re-order they processed was in march

I'm really pissed off by this I have never played Zelda OOT, so I was really looking forwards to playing the bonus disc.

grrr...

Comment

Just checked mine (ordered 11th Dec) and i have a bonus disc too

Even better than that, i got one through the post today, from the US, which i bought off of ebay for just ?13.
                          Well pleased, now i can play one of em, and also keep one sealed in the loft, to sell when i retire 8)

Comment

Qty. Title Individual Cost Subtotal

1 Auto Modellista - Coming Soon $63.95 $63.95
                            1 Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Coming Soon $71.95 $71.95

1 PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest $.00 $.00

*disco-tom breathes a sigh of relief.

Comment

doesnt look like im getting one
                              1 Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Coming Soon $47.97 $47.97
                              Freight $0.00
                              Net Total $47.97
                              Pre-orders $47.97
                              Amount Due
                              $.00

I was under the impression that keeping it in Canadian $ was cheaper than being charged in American $. So what's cheaper?

Comment

Working...
                              X