Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers PS2 game - movies

"Mpeg Trailer For The Upcoming PS2 G1 [Transformer] Videogame
    Thanks to Ramberk Magnus of the 2005 Boards, we have the first video footage of the upcoming G1 game for the PS2. The game is being published by developer Winkysoft. The video is in an mepg format, and should play in most browsers. However, if you are having problems viewing, right click the link and dowload it directly to your hard drive. That should clear up the problems."

Enjoy - just a shame I do not own a PS2 anymore!

Shame there's no gameplay footage yet, as I'll have to keep my enthusiasms in check until I view that ( been burned too many times in the past ). Looks fantastic though, great to see the real Transformers ( none of this Beast Wars tripe ) fighting it out again, I'm hoping this can exsponge the horrible memory of that C64 game ( think Transformers branding, but a game so vague and banal with a quick change of sprites it could have fitted most licences ).

Thanks for the vid.

Comment

I cant remember how - but I remember being able to finish that game in around 5 mins due to some stupid bug in it >_<

That game was badong - this looks hee~~~vy tho!

Comment

Let's hope the Winkysoft bods do a good job.

Comment

Wow. Looks fantastic, and seems like this will be one to look out for.

Need some gameplay footage now to make my day

Comment

Working...
          X